Friday, November 27, 2009

Jenny's Birthday



This is Jenny's birthday card. I find myself remembering the day of her birth and that beautiful 6 lb. bundle of wonderful in a pink blanket. She was all we had hoped for and more and we didn't realize how much we would love her. I remember the day we came home from the hospital and her Daddy sitting on the edge of the bed just looking at her in awe. She led us a merry chase through the TERRIBLE twos and beyond. We survived the teenage years, barely, and proudly watched her graduate from college, marry and become a mother herself.


We are so proud of her and love the person she has become even more than that baby in the pink blanket. She has her own blog. Check it out. She is the most creative writer and often has me rolling with laughter or brings me to tears with the beauty of what she writes. I love the way she sees the world and the way she makes the world a better place.


Enjoy,

Bonnie

No comments: