Thursday, May 20, 2010

Just Chillin'

SSh! This is not Stampin' Up!

I played with my Roanoke Rapids Stampin' Friends last weekend. Nell brought all of her House Mouse Stamps and boy, did we have fun!

I don't usually like mice and have been known to scream "get it out of here" even for the dead ones! I remember one time the kids found an nest outside and brought a baby mouse in the house and let it "accidentally" get away. I really didn't think it was cute at all! But these guys are adorable!

I painted it with Watercolor Pencils and used a Blender Pen to smooth things out. All the card stock is SU. I used my fingernail to distress the edges then inked them.

Card Recipe
Stamps: House Mouse, SU Sanded
Paper: Sahara Sand, Yo Yo Yellow, Chocolate Chip, Whisper White
Ink: Sahara Sand, Stazon Black, Chocolate Chip
Acc.: Watercolor Pencils, Blender Pen

I love sunflowers, but don't try to give me one with a mouse in it!

Hope you have a chillin' kind of evening. Come again soon.
Bonnie

No comments: