Saturday, November 6, 2010

Struttin'


I have a Stamp Stack next Saturday, and I really need to be getting the elements cut out for that....

But I can't help myself!  I've just got to stamp!


I  kept thinking about the Color Q#57 challenge to use Cherry Cobbler, Cajun Craze, More Mustard, Taken with Teal & Vanilla.  The Autumn Days stamp set kept popping into my mind.  Then I thought I could use the layout form the Case Study #13 and The SCS Free 4 All#37 Tail Waggin' Greetings Challenge.

The pheasant is stamped in Cajun Craze for the Color Challenge, but honestly, I think he would look better with some brown!

Card Recipe
Stamps:  Autumn Days, Sincere Salutations
Ink:  Cajun Craze, More Mustard, Cherry Cobbler
Paper:  Vanilla, More Mustard DSP, Taken with Teal
Accessories:  Taken with Teal SU Marker

I hope you enjoy this color challenged, sketchy, tail wagging bird!  Now back to cutting.

Enjoy,
Bonnie

13 comments:

Sarah C. said...

Lovely! I like the warm colors & dimension. :) [Plenty I should be doing too but instead I'm blog reading!]

Andrea Ewen said...

Gorgeous, Bonnie! Love the look of the grass in dimension, gives the card such a striking look! Wonderful colors, beautiful CAS design and excellent interpretation of Heather's card. Thanks for playing along with us this week at CASE Study challenges!

Heather P. said...

This is so pretty!

Susie said...

Very classy and beautiful. Hope my mojo returns some day.

Ayana Posadas said...

Gorgeous card! I really love the dimension of the tall grass. Such a pretty and sweet card! :)

Sylvia said...

Lovely card Bonnie. Love that waving wheat!Thanks for playing the ColourQ challenge this week!

Emily Keaton said...

This is terrific, Bonnie! I love how some of the wheat heads are popped up. So cool :)

Krystal (skdeleeuw) said...

Beautiful!! I just love how you used these colors. The wheat looks gorgeous with the 3-D effect. Thanks for playing at the Colourq!

Doris said...

That is such a nice set--I really should pull it out and use it more often. Your card is beautifully done! I wonder if our StampStack attendees have any idea how much work we put into preparations for them???

Sally Atkins said...

This is just fantastic Bonnie. I love your layout on this, and the wheat in 3D looks amazing. Beautiful work x

Emily Keaton said...

Congratulations on being a ColourQ courtier for this card, Bonnie!! It really turned out to be a fabulous creation. So glad you took some time out from your cutting to stamp it--you rocked those colourQ colors :)

Sue Kohler said...

Bonnie is is brilliant, love the colours and the grass! Thanks for playing along with us at CASE study! :)

Colleen said...

Gorgeous! You rocked those colors, and the 3-D effect on the wheat is the icing on the cake.
Hugs,
Colleen