Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Clearly, Just Believe

I know some of you are so tired of the cold, dreary, winter weather.  So here's a touch of Spring to cheer you up!


When I saw the CASE Study Challenge last week


Mercy's Inspiration Card
I knew I was going to use yellow & green, one of my favorite color combinations!

Card Recipe
Stamps:  Just Believe, Clearly For You, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Ink:  Basic Black, SU Markers (Daffodil Delight, Pear Pizzazz, Peach Parfait)
Paper:  So Saffron, Pear Pizzazz, Basic Black
Accessories:  Big Shot, Square Lattice EF, Top Note Die, Pear Pizzazz Stitched Poly Ribbon

DH is rustling around in the kitchen.  I think I'd better go fix some supper!

Enjoy,
Bonnie

3 comments:

Benzi said...

Ah, yes......Spring is looking good on your card. I can hardly wait. Very pretty color combo. I never do well with yellow, but I see you do.
We have some more snow coming tonight. I think about 3". I don't think it will last long because of warmer temps tomorrow.

Emily Keaton said...

What a beautiful CASE, Bonnie. Makes me ready for spring! (Although another 6-10 inches of snow is in the works here tomorrow night. Spring is a long way off.)

Christy Dillman said...

Beautiful card and Congrats on winning the challenge!

Hugs,
Christy
TSB DT/Challenge Coordinator