Tuesday, February 8, 2011

A New Challenge


Last night I shared a card that was a CASE of Shelley's card.  Shelley is on the design team for a new challenge spot called "JAC-INKS". 


Isn't this a cute logo?  This is a challenge that is designed to show the versatility of Stampin' Up! products, but you are allowed to use anything from your stash.  Their first challenge is to use as many neutrals as you want with just one other color.

Neutrals

Now for my card.....



My neutrals are Sahara Sand, Chocolate Chip and Very Vanilla.  My color is Certainly Celery.

The layout is from SCS Sketch Challenge 317.

Card Recipe
Stamps:  Sanded Background, Pocket Silhouettes, Wow Flowers
Ink:  Sahara Sand, Chocolate Chip
Paper:  Very Vanilla, Certainly Celery, Chocolate Chip, Certainly Celery DSP
Accessories:  Big Shot, Square Lattice EF, Movers and Shapers Punch Windows, Scallop Edge Punch, Modern Label Punch

Notice the look when the main image piece is assembled and embossed after assembly.  It all kinda presses in together.  The sentiment was stamped before embossing.

Hope you go over and check out this challenge site.

Enjoy,
Bonnie

7 comments:

Benzi said...

Bonnie, I love that sanded bg stamp and I've always loved the pocket silhouettes. Great job on this wonderful card.

Emily Keaton said...

Gorgeous card, Bonnie! I love your choice of neutrals + one color. Thanks for the info on the new Jac-Inks challenge! Looks fun. :)

Mary Marsh said...

this is very pretty bonnie-great challenge card and I love all the texture

Ann Craig said...

Hello Bonnie, and thanks for joining us over at jac-inks. I love all the textures you've used and created, and the Celery looks wonderful with the neutrals on this beautifully designed card. I'm going to have to try embossing a an assembled main image as you've done - it looks fantastic.
Ann

Shelley Starkis said...

Wow.. that lattice texture is so nice! It really suits your layout, the colours and your choice of stamps — I especially love that leafy image on the texture. Thanks for joining us in the challenge :)

Kasey ~ in Oz said...

Bonnie, I've just discoverd your blog, I love your clean and elegant style.

I'd like to present you with the Stylish Blogger Award, please stop by my blog to collect it.

Cheers,
Kasey
http://kaseyscraftcorner.blogspot.com/

America said...

beautiful design!!