Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Thank You with DSP

I'm coming in just under the wire for the Friday Mashup challenge.  I think there's 3 hrs. left to post.


So here is the "Mashup" Challenge :



                                    Make a "Thank You" themed Project.

                                  Or Make a project "Using Designer/Patterned Paper".

                                Or "Mash it Up" and create a "Thank You project with Designer/Patterned Paper".


I tried to use more designer paper.  Really, I did!  I am just DSP challenged!

My little flower is made from some Designer Paper that will be available free (with a $50.00 order) during Sale-a-bration starting January 24th.

I  used some Confetti card stock for the base card and the label.  It has tiny flecks that match these colors.  It gives a nice heavy base too.

All Supplies Stampin' Up!

Card Recipe
Stamps:  Perfectly Penned
Ink:  Island Indigo
Paper:  Confetti White, Everyday Enchantment DSP
Other:  Big Shot, Square Lattice EF, Designer Frames EF, Boho Blossoms Punch, Mat Pack & Stylus, Basic Pearl

I'm glad you could stop in.  I hope you come back soon.

Enjoy!

14 comments:

Rita W said...

Such a pretty CAS thank you. I love the DSP flower; it is cute with that fun frame! Thanks for joining us at The Friday Mashup!

Emily Keaton said...

LOVE this one, Bonnie!! The colors are gorgeous, and your thank you label is so classy. :)

jimlynn said...

Perfectly framed and beautiful! Love that flower too.
Lynn

Lesley said...

Pretty card Bonnie, I love it!

Kasey ~ in Oz said...

Hi Bonnie,

Lovely to see you playing along with us this week.

Gorgeous. Love the colours and design. You do CAS so well.

Cheers,
Kasey ~ in Oz
Friday Mashup DT

Aileen said...

Love the textured background for your framed sentiment. It's very pretty. x

Kirsten Alicia said...

This is beautiful, I love the embossed background. Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog.

Vicky Hayes said...

The DP flower is enough Bonnie and I love the CAS design!

Colleen Dietrich said...

Simple and wonderful, Bonnie! The label is A+....you do CAS so well!

Bev J. said...

So pretty-when I see that embossing folder used I always think -why don't I use it more? It really makes a pretty background.

hollybeary creations said...

I'm the same way Bonnie when it comes to DSP.. I love looking at it and hoarding it. But I just stare at it most of the time confused as to how to use it just right.. It seems busy to me most of the time. I like what you did with the embossing folder and it creates a pattern so to me that's Pattern paper ;) Thanks for joining us this week at the Friday Mashup.

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

oooooaaaaaaaH! Love this embossing such a pretty card

Susan Joyce said...

Sweet clean and simple card Bonnie.The colours are pretty and the embossing just finishes it off nicely.

Benzi said...

Such a pretty sentiment frame, Bonnie. And, your dp flower is lovely.