Thursday, March 1, 2012

Elements in Razzleberry

The CAS challenge at SCS is to use one of my favorite colors; Rich Razzleberry.



I stamped the flower spray from Elements of Style in Rich Razzleberry and pulled the color into the design with a Blender Pen.  Then I ran the design through the Big Shot in the Perfect Polka Dots Embossing Folder, punched the corners and tied a bow.

All supplies are Stampin' Up!

Card Recipe
Stamps:  Elements of Style
Ink:  Rich Razzleberry
Paper:  Rich Razzleberry, Whisper White
Other:  Blender Pen, Big Shot, Perfect Polka Dots EF, Scallop Trim Corner Punch, White Satin Ribbon


We've had the most beautiful day.  It was 80 and breezy with low humidity.  A perfect day.  And I even got to go outside and enjoy it with the boys.  I know some of  you had quite a bit of snow.  I hope you could enjoy the beauty of it.

I've really enjoyed your comments and letting me know that you would like to join my Stamp Stack if you lived close enough.  I sure wish we could get together.  Wouldn't it be fun!

I'm so glad you could visit.

Enjoy!

5 comments:

Cynthia said...

Gorgeous card--love that Razzleberry color! And the flowers too!!

jimlynn said...

Beautiful!!!! Love it.
Lynn

kingstonmama said...

This is gorgeous, Bonnie. That is the most beautiful color. Your flowers are wonderful. I left you a little something on my blog today. No worries if you don't participate in blog awards. I just wanted to shout out that I love your blog. :) Ann Y.

Colleen Dietrich said...

Pretty, pretty! Elements of Style is one of my fave SU sets. I didn't know you could use a blender pen in the way that you did. You taught me something new!

Benzi said...

It's beautful, Bonnie! The image is gorgeous and with Rich Razzleberry, it is outstanding. Good job with the blender pen. Wow!