Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Mother's Day Friend

Friends Never Fade is one of the beautiful sets that Stampin' Up! will be retiring.  
Oh, how I've enjoyed this set!


The SUO (Stampin' Up! Only) challenge this week is...

MAY IS FOR MOTHERS!

Robin challenges us to make Mother's Day cards for the special mothers in our life.  This challenge last 2 weeks and participants have to use only Stampin' Up! products.

Speaking of this challenge, I was so excited to be asked to be a Guest Designer there later this month.  It will be the end of May so I have plenty of time to get a project done.

All supplies are Stamin' Up!

Card Recipe
Stamps:  Friends Never Fade, Teeny, Tiny Wishes
Ink:  SU Markers (Rich Razzleberry, Old Olive, More Mustard)
Paper:  Rich Razzleberry, Whisper White
Other:  Big Shot, Perfect Polka Dots EF, Scallop Trim Corner Punch

There's still time to order this set.  It's available until May 31st.

Thanks so much for stopping by.  I hope you come back soon.

Enjoy!

17 comments:

Cynthia said...

Oooo, congrats on being Guest Designer!! And I love this card--the flower is so pretty and the colors are gorgeous!

Aileen said...

So pretty. Love the deep red and the flower is stunning. Well done on your gdt. x

Aileen said...

So pretty. Love the deep red and the flower is stunning. Well done on your gdt. x

Deb Hoekstra said...

I love the elegant simplicity of this card. Thanks for being part of SUO Challenges. Looking forward to having you be a guest designer!

Benzi said...

Bonnie, this is a real beauty. Too bad that set is retiring..it is so pretty. Love your Rich Razzleberry. Congrats on your GD position. I'm sure it will be fun.

Susan said...

That is a gorgeous card, Bonnie. Lovely choice of colours. I was looking at Friends Never Fade on the retiring stamp list and wondered about buying it - I'm trying to avoid buying any more stamps so have initially decided "no" but now your card is making me rethink it. Oh dear....

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

SO beautiful, love the colour combo and the die cut.

Congratulations on your guest GD later this month, can't wait to see what you will do.

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

SO pretty, and congrats on your GD spot!

Selene Kempton said...

This is so very pretty!

Jen Timko said...

Bonnie, I'm with you. I love this flower. Perfect for so many cards! What a pretty use of it. Can't wait to work with you!! Glad you joined us this week at SUO Challenges!

Darnell said...

So feminine and pretty, Bonnie! It would be beautiful with any colors.

Ferne said...

Bonnie the card is wonderful! I have that punch and was wondering what the measurements of you card was to create that frame.

Thank you
Ferne

Colleen said...

Congrats on being selected as Guest Designer for the SUO!

Love this Mother's Day card! I like the way you punched the corners only on the sentiment piece.

Colleen Dietrich said...

I hate retiring time at SU. I believe that nearly every SU set I own is retired. :( I love their stuff, but I do hate this about their plans. I can never use their stamps for publications! Boo.

Great use of a retiring stamp, though and love the touches of corner punching.

Susie said...

Bonnie, this is a lovely. Love that Rich Razzleberry!

Karen said...

Love it.

Heidi Baks said...

Beautiful card, Bonnie! So glad you will be joining us as a guest designer later this month.