Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Super CAS with Nature Walk

My friend Benzi led me to the CCEE challenge.  This week the challenge is one of my favorite techniques ~ using marker direct to your stamp.


This one uses Baja Breeze and Always Artichoke.


And though this looks red, it's Melon Mambo and Always Artichoke.

All supplies are Stampin' Up! unless otherwise noted

Card Recipe
Stamps:  Nature Walk
Ink:  SU Markers (Baja Breeze, Always Artichoke, Melon Mambo)
Paper:  Baja Breeze, Whisper White, Melon Mambo
Other:  Big Shot, Square Lattice EF, Ticket Corner Punch (retired), Scallop Trim Corner Punch, Linen Thread)

This challenge is open for one more day.  If you like to color your stamps with markers, you might want to go for a visit.

I'm so glad you stopped by today.  I hope you come back soon.

Enjoy!

6 comments:

Loll said...

I love that technique too. Thanks for the link to CCEE ... I'll check it out!

Love both your cards. It's amazing how just changing the colors makes it look SOOOOO different. Great job, Bonnie!

Benzi said...

Oh, Bonnie...I'm glad you joined us this week at CCEE Stampers. Isn't that a fun technique? I love both your cards. The colors are great,have wonderful texture, and a great job with the marker to stamp.

Victoria said...

My favourite grass stem and one of my favourite techniques! I will try to make time but I'm also trying to be good and get some work done!

Susan said...

Beautiful cards, Bonnie, especially the second one (love the way the corner punch balances the image!). You sure do find a lot of challenges and I often wish I could do them but I have a hard enough time keeping up with the ones I want to do on SCS! Especially in summer - I seem to have been so busy with visitors this summer. But once the lousy weather starts in late October I'll get way more time in my craft room (not that I want the lousy weather to hurry up and get here - I love summer).

Aileen said...

These are both pretty Bonnie. Very delicate. I love doing this too, makes the images look painted rather than stamped. x

Bev Gomez said...

Hi Bonnie, thanks again for the nice comments. I love that nature walk set. Have a great weekend.
Hugs, Bev