Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Featuring Happy Thoughts

Here's a card for this week's Featured Stamper at SCS.


I chose this card to CASE from Jackie's fabulous gallery.

I used different stamps and although my colors are very similar they are a bit different.  I also rounded the corners to mimic the round petals of the flower.  I should have rounded the corners on the design piece too.  Too late for that now.

It also works for the Less is More challenge this week.  It's recipe week over there and the recipe is to 
TAKE 3 CHALLENGE
Week #2 - Flower or Tree
Week #28 - Use Ink 
Week #82 - 3-2-1
(3 stamps, 2 colors, 1 flower or pearl)
  
All supplies are Stampin ' Up! unless otherwise noted

Card recipe
Stamps:  Apple Blossom (retired)
Ink:  Garden Green, Riding Hood Red
Paper:  Whisper White
Other: Corner Rounder Punch

Thanks so much for stopping by.

Enjoy!



10 comments:

jimlynn said...

Very classy and elegant looking! Love that pretty image too.
Lynn

Cynthia said...

Oooo, I love this one! So simple, yet that flower is so dramatic! Beautiful!!

Mary Marsh said...

really cute card Bonnie-great tribute to this weeks FS-I like the look of stamping up the stem of the flower

Charlotte said...

This is a very nice LIM card Bonnie!
Greetings,
Charlotte

Aileen said...

Your single bloom is so pretty and I like the sentiment following the stem. x

Darnell said...

This is what you call CAStastic, Bonnie! It just says so much, that perfect sweet flower ...

Susan said...

very CAS...and absolutely beautiful! I love that bright red flower...it looks very dimensional.

Benzi said...

Oh, that blossom is gorgeous..I see it has retired. Too bad. Your card is beautiful, Bonnie.

Linda said...

This is gorgeous. Love the bold colour of the flower and the CAS layout. xx

Mandi said...

Simply fabulous
FAB flower
Thank you
mandi LIM