Thursday, December 27, 2012

Inchie, Twinchie, Sweetie

I took a few minutes to stamp last weekend.  I'm finally getting to share it.


Challenges:



The Featured Stamper, at SCS, this week is ~Fee~.  Her card totally inspired mine. Thank you for the inspiration, Sylvia!  There are several more that I hope to CASE!

The Technique Challenge at SCS last week was to Do an Inchie on a Twinchie. I'd never done an inchie or a twinchie so this was new for me.

Pixie's Crafty Workshop will get another visit as I used a bit of that last piece of Valentine paper from a couple years ago.  I punched very carefully to have the glittery piece in the heart and still save as much of that bit as I could.

All supplies are Stampin' Up! unless otherwise noted

Card Recipe
Stamps:  I {Love} Love Wheel (unmounted and cut apart)
Ink:  Real Red
Paper:  Whisper White, Real Red, DSP (retired)
Other:  Scalloped Heart of Hearts Embosslit, Full Heart Punch, Basic Pearl, Corner Rounder Punch

The Christmas rush is over.  I'll keep the decorations up until New Years.  After all the hustle and bustle I can enjoy them more now.  We had a wonderful Christmas and enjoyed each and every one of your happy Christmas wishes and cards.

Thanks for visiting.

Enjoy!


16 comments:

Cynthia said...

Awww, that card brought a huge smile to my face! Love your inchie/twinchie!! SO CUTE. And I'm glad your Christmas was an enjoyable one! We leave the decorations up until New Year's too. :-)

Elizabeth said...

Lovely card, Bonnie. I like the tiny squares and the way you've decorated the flower on the heart with a pearl. Nice to read you had a lovely Christmas. I wish you a happy, healthy and prosperous 2013. Elizabeth xx

Carol said...

Absolutely GORGEOUS card, Bonnie! L.O.V.E. it!

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

A great card Bonnie, love the pearl, so simple but so effective.

Glad you had a good Christmas, so now have a wonderful new year.

Sarn said...

WOW - Inchie on a Twinchie . . . that's novel. I love the resulting card as it's so CAS.

Happy New Year to you.

Hugs
Sarn xxx

Di said...

Super card Bonnie, love the little squares and, as Elizabeth says, the single pearl is just a perfect finishing touch.

Hugs, Di xx

Paper Creations by Shirley said...

Beautiful & elegant CAS design ! I hope you had a wonderful Christmas and wish you a Happy 2013 ! Cheers, Shirleyx

Darnell said...

This is THE sahweetest card, Bonnie! I've never done an inchie twinchie either, although I did have hives one time. Your precision sparkly heart with the pearl bling is, well, perfect!!

I wish all the best for a happy, healthy, and creative new year! It's been wonderful becoming friends with you and cheers to many more!! Darnell

Loll said...

Hi Bonnie. This is so "sweet"!! Love the layout and design. And that pearl accent is a perfect bit of bling for your pretty patterned heart. Thanks for playing along with us at Addicted to CAS. Loll xx

Anonymous said...

Wow what a fabulous card and just perfect for our challenge at Addicted to CAS, adore the heart and the fantastic colours and layering , beautifully CAS

Marie

Kylie said...

Perfectly CAS and sweet, Bonnie!! What a beautiful heart!! Thanks so much for playing along at ATCAS! xx

jimlynn said...

Bonnie, this is fabulous! Can't think of a better way to tell someone you love them!
Lynn

Patrice said...

Such a 'sweet' card Bonnie. Love the bright pop of colour and that little pearl on your heart.

Glad your Christmas rush is over. Much more relaxing now...Thanks for joining the challenge fun at ATCAS! Happy New Year!

Aileen said...

Certainly is a sweety Bonnie! Super CAS card. x

Benzi said...

I LOVE the heart and such a sweet CAS design. Looks as if we both have Valentines on our minds. :-)

I guess my tree will come down Wednesday or maybe on the weekend when hubby can help me.

Juliana said...

Elegantly simple!
The touch of red has a lot of impact!
Beautifully done!