Thursday, December 13, 2012

Shalom

Here are a couple of the cards that I made for my dear Sister-in-law.  She is always so appreciative of my cards and I wanted to make her a collection to have on hand.


Here's another....


Super easy and quick as I needed to get them in the mail to her.  

I'm going to share this with the Addicted to Stamps Challenge.  They're playing Bingo this week

I chose the middle line; RIBBON, FREE (Blue), EMBOSS.

All supplies are Stampin' Up! unless otherwise noted

Card Recipe
Stamps:  Shalom (Card 1, retired), Jewish Celebrations (Card 2)
Ink:  Midnight Muse
Paper:  Midnight Muse, Whisper White
Other:  Holiday Frame EF, Midnight Muse Ribbon,  Extra Large Oval Punch & Oval Die (Card 2)

If you would like some more Hanukkah ideas, check out Harriett's blog.  She was a wonderful source of ideas for this collection of cards.  Thank you for the inspiration Harriett!

I'm so glad you could stop by!  I hope you are enjoying this Holiday Season.

Enjoy!



18 comments:

Aileen said...

Both are very pretty. Such a lovely embossing folder and I love it paired with the star. x

Di said...

Two fabulous cards there Bonnie - I love the clean and fresh simplicity of them. Hugs, Di xx

Cynthia said...

Ohhh, these are just GORGEOUS!! Love the embossing!! And the Shalom stamps are awesome!

Kylie said...

I love your embossed Holiday Frame and your centrepiece is lovely. Thanks so much for playing along at ATSM! xx

Harriet Skelly said...

Hi Bonnie. Your cards are so beautiful!! Thanks for your comment on my cards and for mentioning me on your blog!
Happy holidays to you and your family. Harriet

Elizabeth said...

Gorgeous cards, Bonnie. I love the clean simplicity and the beautiful embossing. Elizabeth xx

jimlynn said...

Two beautiful cards and I know she'll love these!
Lynn

~Tammy~ said...

Simply beautiful! The embossed frames is amazing!

MaryH said...

Love these cards. The SU EF is so inspired with the Star & the blue & white colors set it off so well. Both cards are lovely, and your SIL will appreciate them so much. TFS

Marybeth said...

Oh sooo pretty! Beautiful embossing and very elegant.
How fun you have three girls as well!

Nonni said...

Beautiful, simple yet stunning! Thank you for joining us at ATSM Challenge.

Jules said...

Hi Bonnie

Having a blue base card has given such a lovely look to these makes .. .. and a gorgeous shade of blue it is too!

Love Jules xx

Jacqueline said...

Gorgeous cards Bonnie, love the blue and white colour combo and your beautiful embossing too - thanks for joining in this week at ATS&M - Jacqueline xx

Paper Creations by Shirley said...

Love this design ! Your elegant style is always a pleasure to see. I hope you are enjoying the season, Shirleyx

Darnell said...

That's so nice, Bonnie! She is going to treasure them. I just love that midnight muse; it photographs rather like a dark teal and looks amazing with all that white space!

Colleen Dietrich said...

Both versions are beautiful, Bonnie. Simple and lovely.

Danielle Vincent said...

Hi Bonnie - both of these cards are so pretty! I love the blue and that embossed oval is terrific. Thanks so much for joining us this week at Addicted to Stamps and More!

Anonymous said...

Hi Bonnie, Hope all is well. Beautiful card. So elegant. I am so pleased you are in my row this week as I always look forward to seeing your projects. Thank you so much for playing along with the ATS&M Bingo challenge this week.
Regards Florence x