Monday, April 1, 2013

Merry Monday Banners

It's another Merry Monday.  Here's my card.



Due to popular demand, we are going back to just sketches.  Lesley does such fantastic sketches that they were missed.  Here's this week's sketch.



I flipped it over.

The sentiment panel is covered with Dazzling Diamonds.  Can you see the dazzle?

I hope you'll visit the rest of the Design Team



All supplies are Stampin' Up! unless otherwise noted

Card Recipe
Stamps:  Short and Sweet
Ink:  Marina Mist
Paper:  Baja Breeze, Whisper White, DSP (Snow Festival-retired)
Other:  Pinking Hearts Border Punch (retired), Basic Rhinestones, Dazzling Details, Kars Snowflake EF (Cuttlebug)

Merry Monday is a great way to get a head start on your Christmas cards.  Consider joining us. 

Thanks for stopping by.

Enjoy!


20 comments:

Cynthia said...

I can see the dazzle--and I love it! It's like sun on snow!! What a beautiful, dreamy, serene card, Bonnie!

~amy~ said...

Such a pretty card! love your choice of papers!

Di said...

Wow, a perfect card Bonnie! It's interesting that Merry Monday is going for more (or all?) sketches - that's gonna test me even more!

Hugs, Di xx

Sherry Eckblad said...

As always your card is amazing. I love the embossed background and the pattern papers.

Ardyth said...

I can definitely see the dazzle! Love (well, maybe not today, but sometime in December I would!) the wintry feel!

Marisa said...

Love how you flipped the sketch - that snowflake paper is great with the bling and that EF is perfect!

Jules said...

Hi Bonnie

Super lovely.

Gorgeous colour combo and a lovely touch of sparkle.

Love the tiny hearts!

I hope you have had a good Easter.

Love Jules xx

jimlynn said...

A perfect snowy card for Christmas - and so beautiful!
Lynn

Victoria said...

This is beautiful! I do love the glitter with the blue.

Aileen said...

Love the falling snowflakes on your banners! Super touch of glitter. x

Wendy said...

Oh Bonnie, I just love this dsp and all the sparkle on your card! Looks wonderful with the embossing of the background!
Have a wonderful week! :)

Susan Joyce said...

Gorgeous crisp and clean design Bonnie and lovely detail.

Notes by Nina said...

Beautiful card Bonnie, I love your banners and the snow falling in the background.

LeAnne said...

Gorgeously CAS--that snowy paper is perfect for your pretty banners. I tried finding that lovely EF too...no luck! :(

Narelle Farrugia said...

Love the dazzle you've added Bonnie and the "falling snow" you've embossed in the background - you always finish off your cards with gorgeous detail!

Benzi said...

I see the sparkle. What a beauty. Love the banners and colors. I have to get that embossing folder..it's just awesome. What a wow! card.

Ellen Taylor said...

A sparklicious beauty Bonnie! Love that embossing folder and those banners!

Lauren said...

Stunning- love the dazzling details!

Margaret Moody said...

Gorgeous card, Bonnie! Love the Baja Breeze and white together and the rhinestones added to the snowflakes! So pretty!

Allisa said...

Love your Dazzling Diamonds panel. Gorgeous color scheme!