Sunday, June 16, 2013

Yellow

I've got to be quick.   I've had this card made for several days but couldn't get the photo edited. 



The CASology challenge this week is


If you haven't been over there, you've missed the sunniest, most cheerful gallery ever!

CAS-Colours and Sketches has a sketch this week that worked wonderfully for this card.



When I saw it, I immediately thought of the daisies I made a couple of weeks ago.  Directions and another daisy card are here.

And I used some of the leftover paper to make another card.


I'd better get over to CASology.  They're about to close the door. 

Edited to add:  In my haste I forgot a challenge.  Hope it's not too late.  Addicted to Stamps and More #49 is ADDICTED TO CAS.  This is a favorite of mine. 

All supplies are Stampin' Up! unless otherwise noted

Card Recipe
Stamps:  Made for You (retired)
Ink:  Daffodil Delight (card 1), Pear Pizzazz (card 2)
Paper:  Whisper White, Daffodil Delight, DSP (retired)
Other:  Essentials Paper Piercing Pack, Paper Piercing Tool, Itty, Bitty Shapes Punch Pack, Crystal Effects, Daisy Punch (Paper Studio), Rose Leaf Punch (MS)

Thanks so much for stopping by.  I hope you'll come back soon.

Enjoy!


24 comments:

G Peplow said...

Really lovely cards Bonnie, hope all is good with you :D xx

Cathy said...

Love your daisies Bonnie, both cards are so warm and cheery, I think I need a daisy punch too! :) Cathy x

Meghan said...

What a fun, fresh card Bonnie! So glad you joined in on the fun at CASology this week!

Rosemary said...

gorgeous card, bonnie!! so glad that you were able to make in time to play along with CASology!

jimlynn said...

CAS and just plain beautiful! Love the design on the second one. The flower and yellow just scream Spring and warmer weather! Great cards.
Lynn

Cynthia said...

Love love love! Love the sunny yellow and the sunny flowers!!

Karen (carefree creations) said...

Wonderful card - love your take on the sketch! Perfect CAS card. Thanks for playing along with us at CAS Colours & Sketches!

Judy1223 said...

Bonnie, both cards are wonderful! I love the design of the yellow banners, and the white flower really pops against it! Thanks for playing along at CASology this week!

Ardyth said...

Beautiful, clean fresh design, Bonnie! Thanks so much for playing along with us at CASology this week!

Laura said...

Both are awesome!! I love the cheerful bright yellows. I will be stopping by the CASology challenge to see the gallery. TFS

Anonymous said...

Such a pretty card Bonnie-your Daisies are delightful :)
Nessa xx

Darnell said...

I hope you made it into the challenges, Bonnie, because these are sunny, winning cards! I adore your whipped-cream daisies!!

(Thanks for the info on your printer!) xxoo Darnell

Doris said...

Very clever use of paper piercing to make the horizontal line on the first card. I can't wait to try that. Sometimes the most simple things are what make our cards so special, but we forget to use them! LOVE that color and flower, too!

Irene said...

Tow wonderful and stunning CAS cards Bonnie. I love them.
luv
irene
xxxx

Charlotte said...

Very nice Bonnie!
Love yellow! Such a happy colour.
Greetings,
Charlotte

Unknown said...

2 gorgeous sunny cards Bonnie! :)
Lizy xx

Colleen Dietrich said...

Squeal! Your daisies look as pretty as the ones you received from Loll, Bonnie. I love how they look, and they look dynamite on both of these cards. "Fresh as a daisy" - yep, that's what I'm thinkin'!

Loll said...

Hi Bonnie. Love both the cards. Your daisies are so sweet! Love that patterned paper from SU! and am hording mine! :) Loll xx

Susan said...

Wonderful daisies - make me think of the Shasta Daisies growing in my perennial border! Beautiful CAS cards.

Danielle Vincent said...

Yep - you made it in plenty of time Bonnie and I'm so glad that you did as this is so wonderful! Love the yellow and the terrific flower. Thanks so much for joining us this week at ATS&M.

Kylie said...

Stunning, Bonnie! CAS perfection and you have nailed the sketch! Thanks so much for playing along at CC&S xx

Jacqueline said...

Beautiful - thanks so much for joining in this week at CAS - Jacqueline xx

Anonymous said...

Hi Bonnie. Lovely CAS cards. Great paper piercing on the first one , and your daisies are just delightful. Thanks for joining the fun at ATSM. Good Luck! Monika

Louise van Vuren said...

Love your take on our sketch challenge. The daisy is so pretty on the yellow paper. Thanks for joining us at CC&S this week

Louise xx