Sunday, April 26, 2015

Enjoy the Daisies

I pulled out a very old Stampin' Up! set.

I think I'd only used this stamp once.

It's such a pretty set.  I don't know why I don't use it often!


Kylie's sketch at 
intrigued me.


I loved Kylie's Inspiration card
but wanted to do something a little bit different.

I thought of this set and things just kinda fell together.

I actually did another card using this sketch.
Hopefully I will get the photo taken, edited and blogged 
before the challenge is over.

And since I layered the sentiment, I'm going to join 
Virginia's View Challenge

Virginia's View Challenge
The sentiment is actually popped up a bit for added dimension.


Simon Says Wednesday Challenge
Simon Wednesday Challenge Blog

CLEAN AND SIMPLE

There are some beautiful cards in all these galleries!
If you need inspiration, please do visit.

Thanks for the visit.

Enjoy!
     **********
Card Recipe
Stamps:  In Full Bloom (retired), Enjoy (Penny Black)
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black, Versa Mark
Paper:  Daffodil Delight, Basic Black, Whisper White, Cardstock Velum
Other:  Blendabilities, Black EP, Black Checked Ribbon (retired), Basic Pearls (colored with a black Sharpie), Simply Scored

All supplies are Stampin' Up! unless otherwise noted

14 comments:

jimlynn said...

Very pretty card Bonnie. I don't think I've ever seen that stamp before but it's so lovely.
Lynn

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

So very pretty, love the vellum with sentiment and the underneath ribbon too

Loll said...

Awesome design. LOVE your sweet row of daisies in the background. And so clever with the vellum sentiment banner over the ribbon. Thanks for playing along at Happy Little Stampers, mf. xx

Lyn said...

Love your card this is a lovely stamp set <3

Bobby said...

That is a darling doodley daisy stamp, Bonnie. And you always add just the right details.

Mrs A. said...

I love the vellum overlay. Shame the stamp has been retired. hugs Mrs A.

OH Babs said...

I have this daisy stamp too and I love it. The card is lovely, crisp and clean and simple. You can't go wrong with gingham.

Susan said...

That old stamp set worked perfectly for the sketch! Love the sentiment done on the vellum!

Colleen Dietrich said...

I do remember these daisies from SU! They look lovely in this sketch, topped with a sheer sentiment.

JoAnn said...

Very pretty. Love the row of daisies and the sentment on vellum.

Princess Judy Palmer said...

This is gorgeous! The vellum makes my heart sing. I think I recently sold this set because I rarely used it. Somehow it gets over looked.

Brenda said...

Oh Bonnie, I am so loving this card!! I love that stamp and yes, I think you should use it more. I love the gingham ribbon you used under the vellum, and I love the vellum the way you used it. Very beautiful card! Hugs, Brenda

Kylie said...

Your take on the sketch is just exceptional! I love that little stamp (yes, you should use it more often!!). Love the vellum! Great card, Bonnie! Thanks so much for playing along at Happy Little Stampers xx

Caryn said...

Wow Bonnie, your card is stunning.
Thanks for sharing your awesome creation with us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
hugs,
Caryn x