Monday, April 20, 2015

Furry Friends for Merry Monday

It's Merry Monday time.


This week Sue is the hostess and she chose



I know we're going to see some fabulous cards this week.

I have 2 stamps with dogs and/or cats and I'd used the other one a few weeks ago.
I had this all laid out and saw that my good buddy Karren 
had used the same stamp and die.
Great minds think alike!
So I worked up a different layout.
(Glad I hadn't used adhesive before I saw that.)

The rest of the design team cards are fabulous too.
I hope you'll go take a look.
Then make a Christmas card with a cat or dog on it,
and share it with us at Merry Monday.

Thanks for the visit.

Enjoy!
    **********
Card Recipe
Stamps:  Furry Friends (SSS), Christmas Messages (retired)
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Soft Suede
Paper:  Very Vanilla, Whisper White, Snippets of green
Other:  Copic Markers, Blendabilities Markers, Woodgrain EF, Stitched Circles Die (Lil' Inker), Pine Sprigs Die (Poppystamps), Polar White Flower Soft, Sparkle Texture Effect (MS)

All supplies are Stampin' Up! unless otherwise noted

20 comments:

Debbie Henderson Debbie's Designs said...

Such a cute cluster of animals in your image and great coloring!

Brenda said...

Oh my goodness, this is just the sweetest, darling card Bonnie! I love the way you did your background and I love those cute critters and the way you have them colored. Adorable!! Hugs, Brenda

stampwithsandy said...

So cute! Love the critters!

Liz said...

This is so cute! Love the image and it looks great against the embossed background. xx

Darnell said...

I have these critters, too, Bonnie, and just adore your layout! Who could resist these guys? The e/f and the fantastic sediment through the "knot" in the tree ~ perfect!! Hugs, Darnell

Darnell said...

I'm not sure if I already said this, congratulations on 300 followers, Bonnie!! Hugs, Darnell

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Wonderful card, love the animals and the "pine leaves".

Kathy Schweinfurth said...

I love this stamp but more I love how you colored them and added the touches of "snow" -- too adorable!! Hope you have a fabulous week!!

Susan Joyce said...

Love how you coloured the dogs, especially the spotty one, fantastic take on the challenge Bonnie.

Karren said...

Great minds do indeed think alike, Bonnie :) I adore your animals - the spotted dog is just delightful and a wonderful layout too! Have a great week.

Sandy said...

What a fabulous Christmas card - I just want to steal all of your ideas!
Sandy xx

Margot said...

What a fun card!

Susan said...

That is such a cute image, Bonnie! And I love the way you did the background with the sentiment cut out before you did the embossing, and then popped back in place - great idea!

Loved your photos of the Indigo Bunting - what a gorgeous bird! We don't get him up here in Vancouver.

Princess Judy Palmer said...

Oh what fun is the best way to describe this card! Love the wood grain background.

Notes by Nina said...

Wonderful card Bonnie, I love that sentiments and the critters are adorable.

Loll said...

Adorable image ... I have that stamp too! :) Great colouring and I love the addition of the greenery behind the trio. :) xx

Susan Powell said...

I love all the texture and the snow on the branches - Those critters are adorable - Great card!!

Greta said...

Just darling, Bonnie!

3treescreations@gmail.com said...

A lovely card Bonnie!! Great photos of your bird friends too!

Deanne :)

Wendy said...

This card is just adorable, Bonnie! Love your cat & dogs and the design of the card! Too cute! :)