Thursday, April 9, 2015

Moon Lake Rowboat

The Moon Lake set is another favorite from the Occasions Catalog.


I stamped the image and colored with my 
Aqua Painter and ink smooshed into the cover of the inkpad.

This is one that looks better from a distance. LOL!

This sure brings back memories of good times in a rowboat.
When my brother and I were kids and we vacationed at a lake,
all we had was a rowboat.  
One year we pooled our money and rented an little motor.
It was still more fun to row.


Addicted to Stamps and More
is having a CAS week.
GRAB OUR BADGE!


this week is Masculine Cards.
Here's the gallery for this challenge.
Lots of good ideas for the guys over there.

Glad you popped in.

Enjoy!
    **********
Card Recipe
Stamps:  Moon Lake
Ink:  Memento Rich Cocoa, Soft Sky, Lost Lagoon, Crumb Cake, Soft Suede, Pear Pizzazz, Old Olive
Paper:  Naturals White, Basic Black, Watercolor (Strathmore)
Other:  Aqua Painter, Simply Scored

All supplies are Stampin' Up! unless otherwise noted

15 comments:

stampwithsandy said...

This is beautiful, Bonnie. I love your watery image framed by perfectly scored lines. Sweet to hear your memories, too.

jimlynn said...

Looks like a dream! Remember, they always say that true art should be viewed at a distance!!! This is true art but it also looks great up close too. Love your card Bonnie.
Lynn

Princess Judy Palmer said...

Such a lovely card, and what fun memories too. I wanted this set but didn't get it before I went on my stamp purchase moratorium. I'll just enjoy what you've made with it instead.

Liz said...

A beautifully coloured tranquil scene. Lovely card. x

Deepti said...

What a lovely water colored scene :)

Greta said...

Wowzer, Bonnie--you're an artist! I think this should be framed!

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

A real work of art, love your painting and your embossing around it.

Sandy said...

Love it! So soft and dreamy. I would love to see a video of how you do this technique!
Sandy xx

Susan said...

Great masculine card - the hardest type for me to do. I really like your use of the natural cardstock for the base - it suits the image perfectly.

Brenda said...

What wonderful memories Bonnie! I love this card, so pretty is your image watercolored up. I just love the scene, who doesn't love vacationing by the lake?! Especially as a kid! Hugs, Brenda

Shona Chambers said...

Wow, this is so amazing, it looks like it should be framed on the wall!! Your colouring skills are out of this world and just love this image. You know where are always happy to see you at ATSM!!!

Kylie said...

Stunning, Bonnie. Your painting looks like it should be framed! Thanks so much for playing along at ATSM xx

Loll said...

Gorgeous watercoloured scene Bonnie. Looks like a very tranquil place to be. Your watercolouring is amazing. xx

JD/ Jill said...

Beautiful scene! Nicely colored!

Barb Ghig said...

Really beautiful coloring and your scene is stunning, Bonnie! I love how you framed it, too! Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at ATSM!