Awhile ago, Jennifer McGuire showed a Distress Ink Lifting technique.
Of course I had to try it.
I wasn't as easy as Jennifer makes it look, but I finally got a passable image to share.
I ended up cutting it out because I went outside the lines.
(Grossly outside the lines.)
It made for an interesting layout, I think.
After lifting some of the color off the flower,
I dropped some Picked Raspberry on the wet petals
and I got more of the Mowed Lawn on the leaves and stem.
Here is another version the I consider one of my
Blunders and Boo Boos.
I'm not sure if this is what Darnell has in mind for her
Check it out on April 1st.
Sounds like fun!
Come back this afternoon to see the new
Thanks for the visit and special thanks for your comments.
Stamps: Best Thoughts (SU), Kind Words (Verve)
Ink: Distress, Memento Tuxedo Black
Paper: Solar White (Neena)
Other: White EP (SU), Stitched Circle Dies (Lil' Inker), Brick EF (Sizzix), Clear Wink of Stella