Monday, August 15, 2016

Glorious Yellow Gerbera Daisies


This card turned out a little brighter than my usual endeavors.

In hindsight, maybe I should have cut it out of white cardstock for less of a contrast.

I die cut the flowers from black and white cardstock and 
popped the black outline part back in. Then I layered ir over the Brusho background.

It's too late now. So here it is in all it's brightness!

The Memory Box Out of the Box Challenge this month is
Got it!

The background is a piece done with Brusho Crystals
sprayed with water.

Using Stamping, Embedded Die Cuts, Brusho Crystals Sprayed with Water, Dry Embossing
If you haven't joined us yet, we hope you will.


Thanks for the visit and special thanks for your comments.

Enjoy!

Card Recipe
Stamps: Budding Poppies (Technique Tuesday)
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black
Paper:  Solar White ( Neena 110 lb.), Watercolor (Arches 140 lb. cold press), Basic Black (SU)
Other: Glorious Gerber Daisies (MB), Brusho Crystals, Water Spritzer



12 comments:

Susanne Vargas said...

I love it in these sunny colors! Gorgeous!

My Card Attic: Hazel said...

So cheerful and pretty Bonnie! Love it! Have a great week! Hazel xx
My Card Attic

Loll said...

Your card is like a sunny, summery day ... just perfect! xx

Carol L said...

Flowers are supposed to be bright and cheery, so I'm loving these sunny colors! This is a real beauty!

Linda said...

So pretty in those bright colors. I think it is perfect.

Nstiz said...

Because I have such a hard time with bright colors, this one appeals to me SO much! It's so sunny and cheerful! Who can resist a happy card like this one!

Di said...

Totally glorious Bonnie!! I love this - don't change a single thing.

Hugs

Di xx

kiwimeskreations said...

Bonnie this is stunning - love the contrast of the black and the bright brusho coloured papers. Sometimes we just have to go bright and enjoy!
Blessings
Maxine

Donna said...

Snap! I've made a card for both challenges, too - but haven't posted either yet as I hate taking the photo's (it's as time consuming as making the cards themselves)! Love your design. I agree with Maxine - the contrast is stunning. X

Mac Mable said...

Fun and vibrant and I love it!

Nance said...

Well you stepped out of your comfort zone with the brights and you knocked it out of the park! I love it! Very bright and cheerful!

BożenA said...

It's very inspiring to use die. I have a couple of patterns with flowers and I have a problem to use them interesting. Thank you for the wonderful inspiration :-)
hugs,
BozenA