Thursday, May 4, 2017

Cigar Box Swap

Hello blogging friends.

I posted last week about the cigar box I decorated for a craft group swap.

I want to share the box I got.

I was thrilled with it!


Each of the cigar boxes was amazing!

Maureen created the one I got.

Here's a better view of the top.

Maureen has the most amazing collection of knobs.

She added one to the top of my box.

I love all the dimension!


She even decorated the inside.

There's a mirror...

and inspirational sayings.


Maybe you can see the sentiments now.


All in all, I'm really glad we did this challenge.

My cigar box is a work of art!

And the person that got mine seemed very happy with it.

Whew!


Thanks for the visit and special thanks for your comments.

Enjoy!





10 comments:

Mrs A. said...

A beautifully crafted box and wow the knob is something in itself.
Hugs Mrs A. Just off to catch up on your box that you sent.

Loll said...

The cigar box you got from Maureen is so cool! Love all the vintage tiles that she added to the top. And that knob is beautiful. Also love the gold fancy cording all along the edge of the box. A wonderful keepsake for you to keep special treasures in. xx

Sandy said...

It sounds like you had a lot of fun and the box you received is stunning!
sandy xx

nancy littrell said...

TFS the rest of your cigar box adventure, Bonnie. I love the box you got and I would have been thrilled to have received your box too. TFS all the photos and your fun challenge :-) Hugs...

Mac Mable said...

Thank you for sharing and showing us this beauty that you received. What a great exchange x The recipient of your box would have been delighted with your box too x

Princess Judy Palmer said...

Wow! How cool and extra cool that it is decorated inside and out. I love all the elements on the top of the box and that knob takes the cake.

Susan said...

That is a pretty neat box - great vintage elements!

Christine Alexander said...

I love both of the boxes what a neat swap great keepsakes:)

Bobby said...

What a great keepsake box, Bonnie. Maureen's did a great job of decorating it and including inspirational messages is a special treat.

Julia Aston said...

What a fun idea for a swap - and the one you received is just lovely!