Saturday, October 21, 2017

More Stencil Layering


I wasn't entirely happy with this card, but thought I'd share it anyway.

I started by using a Stamplorations stencil and sponging Blushing Bride and
Certainly Celery SU ink through it.

I layered by  sponging Wilted Violet Distress and Wild Wasabi ink through a tree stencil
that my dear friend Loll had cut for me on her Silhouette.

The CAS Mix Up Challenge this month
is hosted by Julia.
You still have a few days to enter.
Using stamping, layered stencils and die cut

I'm entering this is STAMPlorations CAS Card Challenge

and

STAMPlorations Never-ending Anything Goes Challenge

 


Thanks for the visit and special thanks for your comments.

Enjoy!




Card Recipe
Stamps:  Kind Words (Verve)
Ink:   Versafine black, Blushing Bride, Certainly Celery, Wild Wasabi (SU), Wilted Violet (D)
Paper:   Neena
Other:  A Bloom & 3 Buds (Stamplorations), Trees (Silhouette), Sponge Daubers


15 comments:

Mac Mable said...

So unique and that tree stencil looks fabulous...such a great idea x

Christine Alexander said...

great colours for your layered stamping. I just love the crispness of the stenciling

Loll said...

The layering of the stencils is really cool, Bonnie. Love the mix of colours and designs. xx

kiwimeskreations said...

Great stenciling Bonnie, stencil layering certainly gives some fascinating results
Blessings
Maxine

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

SO VERY pretty Bonnie.
Faith
x

jimlynn said...

It's beautiful! I'd be very happy with it. Love the stenciling and those luscious colors.
Lynn

My Card Attic: Hazel said...

Very clever layering Bonnie! Have a lovely Sunday! Luv & Hugs. Hazel xx
My Card Attic

nancy littrell said...

I Love the depth you achieved with your layered stenciling flowers, Bonnie. Pretty colors too. TFS my friend. Hugs

Ina G said...

We ARE our own worst critics aren't we and it happens to all of us from time to time. I love the effect the stencil left on your flowers Bonnie and so glad you shared with us. Such a pretty card.

Susan said...

Not sure why you weren't totally happy with this card - I think it's great. Love the blend of colours, especially on the flowers. And a great idea to use the tree stencil inside the flowers and leaves.

Karen Dunbrook said...

great looking layered stenciling mf...very vibrant and pretty.
xx Karen

Julia Aston said...

A beautiful effect with the tree stenciling over the blooms Bonnie! I love the colors you used on this and the pretty white framing! Julia xx

Harriet Skelly said...

I love the layered stencil look here! Thanks you Bonnie for joining the STAMPlorations CAS challenge! Hugs, Harriet

cm said...

Oh my, Bonnie! I'm crushing over your'double stenciled' flowers that are absolutely gorgeous! The white framing certainly adds to their impact! LOVE this! So thrilled you shared this in the STAMPlorations CAS Challenge gallery!
~carol

BożenA said...

These stencil flowers look amazing. I love their multicolored coloring. The white frame beautifully exposes the image.