Pages

Friday, August 28, 2026

Attic Ornaments for Friday Fun

Hi there.  I'm so glad you stopped by!

This week has flown by.  It seems like they go faster and faster.

I started out with this card....


cutting each ornament out of two kinds of glimmer or foil cardstock.

So I had leftover pieces and needed to put them on cards.  So...


and this...


There might have been a couple more, but I'll save those for later.

Have a great weekend.  I hope you get some crafty time.


Card Recipe
Stamps:  
Ink:   
Paper:   Neenah Solar White, various foil & glimmer cardstock
Other:  Vintage Ornaments EF (SB), Greetery Curio  Divider & Details, Attic Ornaments, Ribbon Frame, Pine Bough and Shortbread Shapes Tag


Enjoy!


If you would like to subscribe by email,
please fill out the contact form in the upper right sidebar.
It is also important to add stampingwithklass1@gmail.com to your contact list
so Google recognizes the address and delivers the updates.

To unsubscribe please use the same form on the sidebar adding
unsubscribe to the message.

Thanks to all who have subscribed to my blog by email.
Your sweet and thoughtful comments warm my heart!


15 comments:

  1. It's almost like looking into my childhood box of Christmas ornaments, Bonnie! Each one is a charm, and you've really found a great way to decorate each card!
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! All 3 cards are so pretty with those shiny Attic Ornaments and embossed backgrounds. Love them all Bonnie. You are really getting those Christmas cards done. Thanks for all the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a delightful display of glittery ornaments, Bonnie. I love the one with the flowing ribbon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Three great cards -- all from one! Fantastic way to use all the bits and add even more to your stash for Christmas. Pretty baubles never disappoint

    ReplyDelete
  5. These cards are all gorgeous!! I may have to CASE one.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, gosh, so pretty and three more for Christmas! I love how you've used the curio box for the variety. It's an especially nice way to use some of the smaller ornaments. Beautiful framing for the other two. Really love that gorgeous pink foil bow frame!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh WOW...all three of these cards are fabulous Bonnie! The shine alone is wonderful, but each one is so special with the ornaments, bows, embossed backgrounds, and everything else you added to make each card SHINE! And 3 more for the Christmas stash...YAY!! Have a great weekend!! Hugs. :0)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wowee, look at you go! These are all just lovely, Bonnie! Love the shimmer and that fabulous bow!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful Christmas cards with ornaments, Bonnie. Each one is so lovely. I love all the glitter and shimmer from the metallic papers. xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely ornamental cards, Bonnie. Love the foiling.

    ReplyDelete
  11. These are gorgeous Bonnie - love that you made more cards with the 'left overs' :) Brilliant use of your stash
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow! Three wonderful Christmas cards. These metallic elements are so elegant! Three completely different and unique cards.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. A wonderful selection of ornament cards to add to your stash. I especially love the little window card with all the pretty baubles xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. What wonderful Christmas ornaments and so ornate and having pieces of each of the colours left what a great way to use them up on more ornaments and using some pretty embossing folders for the backgrounds too. They each look wonderful, from the gold segmented frame showing seven different ones, and then the pink glossy card frame with a bell and foliage, and lastly the swirly ribbon as a frame around another super bauble hanging from a pine branch. Brilliant creations. x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit. I really enjoy your comments.
JUST IGNORE THE CAPTCHA AND CLICK ON PUBLISH!
Enjoy! Bonnie