Hi there. I'm so glad you stopped by!
I'm really enjoying fall colors these days and the cooler temperatures
and less humidity. These kind of days seem to be rare and appreciated.
Last month's calendar page paired well with this copper Thankful. After I die
cut the calendar illustration, I embossed it with the Subtle EF.
One less thing in the UFO box. That's always a good thing.
Challenges:
Just Us Girls #839 - Die Week Thanks
Card Recipe
Stamps: Vibrant Thanks (Power Poppy)
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Paper: Neenah Solar White, Cajun Craze, Copper
Other: Copics (Y11, Y15, YR12, YR15, R59, G21, G24, G46), Reflections: Numbers 6 die (PTI), Words of Gratitude die (PB), Kitchen Weave EF (Cuttlebug), Subtle EF (ret SU)
If you would like to subscribe by email,
please fill out the contact form in the upper right sidebar.
It is also important to add stampingwithklass1@gmail.com to your contact list
so Google recognizes the address and delivers the updates.
To unsubscribe please use the same form on the sidebar adding
unsubscribe to the message.
Thanks to all who have subscribed to my blog by email.
Your sweet and thoughtful comments warm my heart!


7 comments:
Wish I was seeing some color here Bonnie, but nothing yet...except for your beautiful card that is! Your flowers are so pretty and look awesome on that die cut shape and the bold, embossed card base! Lovely, lovely Autumn card my friend!! Hugs. :0)
Beautiful card in fall colors. Your lovely colored flowers look great in that die shape. Such a pretty card base and Thankful die cut. They all go together beautifully.
I'm not in a rush for cool weather or the season AFTER fall, Bonnie, but I sure love seeing the signs here on your gorgeous cards! I don't recall ever seeing this wonderful die from PTI!
=]
Oh, the gorgeous Fall colors! I'm excited to be out of the 100's and into 70's and 80's, plus I do love all the seasons for certain reasons. Your card is a great reminder of Fall colors (which we technically don't get much of right here), and a good prompting for a drive to see them in the mountains. Another sign for Fall here? The smell of wine grapes, ready for harvest! Beautiful card, unique and beautiful die.
The copper color of the card stock adds so much depth - really pretty with the yellows and greens.
Sandy xx
Love this pretty die cut you stamped your sunflowers on! Wonderful fall card, Bonnie. Thanks for playing at JUGs!
The die you used to cut those beautiful zinnias was a great choice, Bonnie, and the copper background makes them stand out. Thanks for sharing your card with us at Just Us Girls.
Post a Comment