Monday, March 19, 2012

Guest Designer

It's Merry Monday time and this go round I'm so excited to be a Guest Designer.   I am so honored and love this week's sketch.  I'm sure I'll be using it a lot!

Here's the card I came up with.


Super easy with a base of Very Vanilla and a scrap of Cherry Cobbler and some Christmas DSP edged with the Adorning Accents Edgelit & Embossing Folder.  Then it was all wrapped up with a Christmas bow.

Be sure to go over to Lesley's blog to check out the Merry Monday #12 challenge.  I hope you will join us and get a head start on your Christmas cards.

All supplies are Stampin' Up!

Card Recipe
Stamps:  Many Merry Messages
Ink:  Cherry Cobbler
Paper:  Very Vanilla, Cherry Cobbler, DSP
Other:  Big Shot, Adorning Accents Edgelit & EF, Cherry Cobbler Seam Binding, Corner Rounder Punch


Thanks so much for the visit and welcome to my new followers.

Enjoy!

8 comments:

Cynthia said...

Congrats on being Guest Designer!!! Love the card--that sentiment stamp is adorable!

Aileen said...

Well done on your GD spot. Your card is very chic and what a fab bow. x

Lesley said...

Great card this week Bonnie, I am so happy you like the sketch! The scalloped edges look great as does that sentiment, I always forget to use that one and I love it!!! Thank you for joining me as this week's Guest Designer at Merry Monday!
Hugs,
Lesley

jimlynn said...

Oh Bonnie, this is just perfectly beautiful! Love the CAS look, yet so very elegant.
Congrats on being the guest designer! So excited for you.
Lynn

Sarah Coggins said...

Beautiful card! Congrats on the guest designer spot. :)

Benzi said...

This is a beautiful Christmas creation, Bonnie! Congrats on being the Guest Designer...fun, fun.

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Bonnie you should be all ready for next Christmas, and with gorgeous cards too.

I have something on my blog for you if you choose to accept.

Colleen Dietrich said...

Congrats on being a guest designer, Bonnie! You do such beautiful CAS work.

Love this sketch: it's easy and elegant.