Monday, June 24, 2013

Merry Monday First Christmas

It's Merry Monday time again.  I love this sketch.  There's so much you can do with it!



Here's what I did.


This stamp set, First Christmas, was in last year's Holiday Catalog.  I'm sorry it didn't make it into this years Christmas stamps because I think it's so sweet. I can consider it a NBUS (Never Before Used Schtuff) that Darnell has challenged us to use.

I used some card and paper snippets so I'll go to Pixie's Playground with this too.

Be sure to check with the rest of the Merry Monday team.  What talent there!


I'd love to see what you can do with Lesley's wonderful sketch.  Have a play and bring one over to Merry Monday to share with us. It's a great way to add to your Christmas card stash!

All Supplies are Stampin' Up! unless otherwise noted

Card Recipe
Stamps:  First Christmas, Come to Bethlehem (both retired)
Ink:  chocolate Chip
Paper:  Very Vanilla, Naturals Ivory, Chocolate Chip, Champagne Glimmer, DSP (retired)
Other:  Star of Wonder Die (MB)

Thanks so much for stopping by.

Enjoy!



17 comments:

Marisa said...

Fabulous use of the sketch, Bonnie!! Love the card! What Christmas is all about :)

Sue - said...

Beautiful card Bonnie and I love the star is it a die or you really clever and cut it by hand?

jimlynn said...

Of course it's just beautiful as all your cards are. Love all the neutral colors in this one and it's a great sketch too!
Lynn

Debs Willis said...

Nice elegant card Bonnie!

Laura said...

Lovely card, Bonnie! I love the colors and the stamp is awesome!!

Margaret Moody said...

So simple yet so beautiful, Bonnie! Love the neutral color scheme!

LeAnne said...

Lovely Christmas card....you are the queen of fussy cutting, having a gander at that star and baby Jesus! Just so sweet!

Paper Creations by Shirley said...

Beautiful take on the sketch Bonnie, I like the colours and the star! Shirleyx

Wendy said...

So very pretty, Bonnie! That stamp set is a perfect choice and I love your star!

Mrs A. said...

I love the rich chocolate colouring. The star is indeed the star piece. hugs Mrs A.

Doris said...

This is just beautiful, Bonnie!

Cathy said...

Beautiful Bonnie, great take on the sketch :) Cathy x

Darnell said...

This is a classic and lovely First Christmas card, Bonnie!!

Di said...

A perfect Nativity card Bonnie - classically beautiful. And great use of snippets of course.

Hugs, Di xx

Benzi said...

I do love that image, Bonnie. Great job with the Merry Monday sketch.

scrappymo! said...

Gorgeous!

Narelle Farrugia said...

Just beautiful! I love all that shimmery goodness you've added!