Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Promise Me Tulips

I love tulips so when I saw this Penny Black stamp,
 it jumped to the top of my list.



I inked this beautiful stamp with Distress Markers and stamped 
onto the Whisper White card stock, then inked the sentiment the same way.

I've backed the design piece with a piece of Neena for added body
and popped it up on the card base.

I wish all my cards went together this easy!

is looking for PASTELS
Simon Monday Challenge Blog
I'm hoping that these pastel colors will work.

Thanks for the visit.

Enjoy!
    **********

Card Recipe
Stamps:  Promise Me (Penny Black), Celebrate Every Day (Hero Arts)
Ink:  Distress Markers: Mustard Seed, Spiced Marmalade, Shabby Shutters, Peeled Paint (Tim Holtz)
Paper:  Solar White (Neena), Whisper White

All supplies are Stampin' Up! unless otherwise noted

19 comments:

Princess Judy Palmer said...

Stunningly gorgeous! This card makes my heart happy.

Laura said...

This is beautiful!
Love the watercolory feeling! So clean and striking.
It would go nicely with the current challenge at Lia Stampz: color scheme. If you'd like to come and play with us here is the link: http://liastampz.blogspot.ro/2015/03/challenge-86-color-scheme.html

Hope to see you there!
Laura

Deepti said...

Oh so pretty!! I love the softer tones of the tulips too :)

JD/ Jill said...

Very pretty! I like the colors!

Kristie Goulet said...

This is so pretty, Bonnie!

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

GORGEOUS gorgeous gorgeous, I LOVE the colour of this beautiful tulip. A beautiful card.

laurie said...

I love tulips..I can see why this went at the top of your list! This is beautiful! Have a happy Easter Bonnie!

Hettie said...

This is beautiful Bonnie. I can see why you needed it. Lovely card.
Happy Easter.
Xxx

stampwithsandy said...

This is so, so pretty Bonnie. I've always been intrigued by Penny Black stamps though I don't own one yet. Thanks for your comment on my blog and the heads up, woo hoo!

Susan said...

Beautiful use of your beautiful new stamp. Love the way you got the lovely shadow behind the main impression.

JoAnn said...

Beautiful. Love the colors.

Karren said...

This is so beautiful, Bonnie!

Marisa said...

My favorite flower and you have coloured them to perfection!! Gorgeous! WIshing you and your family a blessed Easter!

Benzi said...

What a stunning Easter card. Tulips are my favorite.

Sandy said...

You do make the prettiest cards!
Sandy xx

MaryH said...

Yellow tulips always make me smile. So cheery & friendly...happy like pretty sunshine. Love the effect you've achieved with the technique used. Perfect Easter card.
TFS & Hugs

Loll said...

This is so beautiful Bonnie. I love tulips too and have this stamp on my wish list :) I love how you've kept it CAS so the tulips are the star --- so perfect. Loll xx

Anonymous said...

Lovely work! Thanks so much for joining us at the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog! - Ashli :)

Brenda said...

Oh my goodness, this has to be my favorite! Love, love, love these tulips and love the way you stamped them! Hugs, Brenda