Thursday, March 10, 2016

Basket of Easter Wishes


I'm going to take my 3rd and last hop, skip and jump over to 
Not only is there an amazing gallery of more than 350 entrants
but she's wowed us with her awesome creations along the way.

and

Since I used my NBUS Memory Box Woven Basket, I can whisk over to
where they're looking for Blossoms and Bunnies.

and

My little Leafy Sprigs from Poppystamps will get me in at
Spring Fling

If eggs are more to your fancy, here's some eggs in the basket.


I actually used some of that DSP hoard collection I have.

Never-Before-Used-Schtuff (Stamps, Dies, EFs, etc.)Challenge icons


Thanks for the visit and special thanks for your comments.

Enjoy!

Card Recipe
Stamps: Teeny Tiny Wishes, All Holidays (both retired SU)
Ink: Crisp Cantaloupe, Pool Party (SU)
Paper:  Solar White (Neena), Whisper White, Perfectly Artistic DSP (SU)
Other:  Woven Basket Die (MB), Leafy Sprig (PS), Anytime Tags Die, Stitched Bunny Die (Lil' Inkers), Egg Punch (Punch Bunch), Hydrangea Punch (MS), Border EF (Cuttlebug)



18 comments:

JosieD said...

What sweet Easter cards. I like how you used different things in the baskets and as always, the extra special touches on each one. (I sure can relate to the DSP "hoard" situation.)

Barb said...

Oh Bonnie your two cards are absolutely beautiful. What pretty cards for Easter. Barbxx

jimlynn said...

They're both darling - and beautiful at the same time. I love that tag you used. Very, very pretty cards.
Lynn

Susan said...

Love the little filled baskets! Such sweet cards for Easter!

Sandy said...

Hmmm ... now which card to I like the best. I just have to pick the Easter Egg Basket. Both card are so colorful and just right for this time of year. Love them both Bonnie!
sandy xx

Mac Mable said...

Both of your sweet cards brought a smile to my face. Gorgeous attention to detail and loving them both!

TK said...

Two very pretty cards, the basket is awesome! (my favorite is the bitty flowers, just saying)...

Maria Rodriguez. said...

Bonnie, love both this cards/tags, the little baskets full of goodies and flowers are just darling.

Brenda said...

Both of your cards are just so sweet Bonnie! Love the baskets filled with flowers or eggs. Such a pretty little basket! Love the embossing and the sweet tag. Hugs, Brenda

Doris said...

Very pretty Easter basket, Bonnie!

JD/ Jill said...

Lovely Easter cards!

Greta said...

These are just wonderful, Bonnie! I love that MB basket & using it on the tag is fabulous!

pam said...

Beautiful Easter cards Bonnie, great use of this basket, love the tag.
Thanks for joining us over on Poppystamps blog.
Pam x

Bobby said...

Those baskets are darling, Bonnie.

Sue McRae said...

The basket is perfect for your colourful eggs and flowers and they most certainly make me thing of spring! Thanks for joining us at Poppystamps this month!

Marybeth said...

These are adorable, Bonnie! I love the pretty basket with the colorful Easter eggs! Thanks for joining us in the Poppystamps Challenge!

Jeanne J. said...

Both beautiful Bonnie! The details make them absolutely amazing.. the pearls, and pretty bow on the basket, and that embossed border at the top.. swoon!

Princess Judy Palmer said...

I love these. They are both adorable.