Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Catching Up

I didn't get to stamp at all yesterday.   Other things seemed to keep interfering with my fun.  I did get some Christmas decorating done.  My goal is to have it done by Saturday when my girls all come to bake cookies.  I think it's our favorite time of the year!

My card today is for the Color Challenge at SCS this week to use River Rock, Old Olive, Real Red and Neutrals of Choice.


I stamped the whole design in River Rock, then I used the blender pen dipped in the Whisper White ink pad for the berries.  I did use a little Garden Green with a blender pen on the leaves so I guess this is not completely within the challenge.

So, here's another card for this challenge and the CAS95 challenge at SCS to use flower accents.



No cheating on this one!  I had a piece of Real Red that I had embossed with the Square Lattice Embossing Folder.  I punched three 5 Petal Flowers out of it.  (I cut down the one I used on top.)  Then I cut two flowers out of Old Olive for the leaves.

There's Dazzling Diamonds on the lattice and around the sentiment.  It doesn't show up very well in the photo but it sparkles IRL.

Card Recipe (Mistletoe)
Stamps:  A Cardinal Christmas
Ink:  River Rock, Whisper White, Garden Green, Real Red
Paper:  Whisper White, Old Olive
Accessories:  Blender Pen, Real Red Grosgrain Ribbon

Card Recipe (Poinsettia)
Stamps:  Many Merry Messages
Ink:  Real Red
Paper:  River Rock, Whisper White, Real Red, Old Olive
Accessories:  Big Shot, Lattice die, Square Lattice EF, 5 Petal Flower Punch, Dazzling Diamonds, Basic Pearls

Now to get a few more things out to decorate for Christmas.

Thanks for the visit.  I hope you will come back soon.

Enjoy,
Bonnie 

3 comments:

Kathie said...

The mistletoe card is stunning!

Emily Keaton said...

Gorgeous cards, Bonnie! You rocked this color combo. :)

Colleen Dietrich said...

Whoo hoo! Love that lattice / poinsettia card! I'm going to have to CASE this one, if you don't mind. :) It's awesome!