Saturday, November 27, 2010

Get Well Flowers


Hello Stampin' Friends.  I hope all of you had a wonderful Thanksgiving.

Sorry that I've been away so long.  Our Thanksgiving was delayed for an extra day until we could get my Dad here.  We had a very special day together.  Our girls hadn't seen him in 2 years and he got reacquainted with the older grandchildren and met our darling Emmie for the first time.

Today I made a card is for the OLW30 challenge over at Jennifer Styles' blog.  I used this card for inspiration.


I've been bumped from my stamping room and brought my card table to the study.  It took about 12 trips to get everything I needed to make my card.  Then I had to put everything back.  LOL, maybe I can lose some weight!

This is what I came up with.


Card Recipe
Stamps:  Thoughts & Prayers
Ink:  Basic Black
Paper:  Daffodil Delight
Accessories:  Big Shot, Petals-a-Plenty EF, Boho Blossoms Punch, Black Gingham Ribbon 
Hopefully, I can continue to make a few cards and get them posted daily.  If I can't, please forgive and don't give up on me.  I'll be back at it as soon as I can.

Enjoy,
Bonnie

5 comments:

Jennifer Styles said...

I love what you did with the challenge and yay for you for not doing a Christmas card!

Great job and thanks for playing along!

Benzi said...

Two great cards! The doggie one gives me a smile..so cute. Glad you could have your Dad for Thanksgiving.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful take on the inspiration card, Bonnie. I love yellow, it's probably my favourite colour although I don't use it that often for cardmaking! The embossing is gorgeous.

I'm so glad to hear that your Dad made it for Thanksgiving with you all, it must have been a very special day x

Mary Marsh said...

this is such a great inspired card bonnie-love the ef bg-very pretty-sounds like the thanksgiving reunion was a good one-

Colleen Dietrich said...

This is darling! Another CAS beauty. Boy, I can't believe how much I've missed since being at your blog last. I am soooo sorry! Life moves ahead too quickly and doesn't leave enough time to do everything I want to do. Please forgive me. :)