Friday, November 19, 2010

Greenhouse Garden Framed


I've been busy setting up for a class tomorrow but  wanted to do a quick post.


My wonderful, talented daughter made this and gave it to me a couple of weeks ago, just because.  I love unexpected surprises!

She recently discovered that she could create some new, inexpensive art for her home with her stamps (and some of mine too).  This is one of the flowers that she did.

I think the Saffron & Black are so elegant together.  Don't you?

Picture Recipe
Stamps:   Greenhouse Garden
Ink:  So Saffron, Basic Black
Paper:  Whisper White, So Saffron, Basic Black
Accessories: Picture Frame

I want to express my deepest thanks for all your kind comments.  It makes me happy to know that you are enjoying my creations and finding some inspiration here.

Enjoy,
Bonnie 

3 comments:

Emily Keaton said...

Saffron and black truly ARE an elegant combination. Wasn't it so sweet of your daughter to make you a piece of handstamped art? It's absolutely lovely. Lucky you!

Colleen said...

Talent obviously runs in the family!
Hugs,
Colleen

Anonymous said...

Stunning art from your daughter - she obviously has inherited your creative genes!