Monday, November 1, 2010

Thoughts and Prayers Vine


The CAS challenge on SCS this week is to do a Sympathy card.  

And I checked out the Featured Stamper challenge yesterday on SCS and really enjoyed CherylQuilts gallery.  This card in her gallery inspired my Sympathy card.


I inked the branch with SU Markers and used the Stamp-a-ma-jig to turn this branch into a vine.  I stamped 3 times.

Just simple layering with rounded corners and some basic pearls on a few of the flowers finished it off.

Card Recipe
Stamps:  Thoughts & Prayers
Ink:  Old Olive & Rich Razzleberry SU Markers
Paper:  Whisper White, Rich Razzleberry
Accessories:  Stamp-a-ma-jig, Corner Rounder, Basic Pearls

I stamped the sentiment on the inside with just the tips of the branch, stamped off once, framing it.  Sorry I didn't get a picture of the inside.

Thanks for joining me tonight.  I hope you found some inspiration and will be back soon.

Enjoy,
Bonnie

1 comment:

Emily Keaton said...

A beautiful CAS sympathy card, Bonnie. I love the colors you used for this!