Thursday, June 30, 2011

For Queen Marie

Last Friday's Queen for the Day at SCS was momof5sons aka Marie.  Marie is such a sweetheart and encourages me so much!  I am so glad she was chosen as the Queen and I sincerely hope she enjoyed her reign.


I used the black and white color scheme from this beautiful card and also this card as my inspiration.

Card Recipe
Stamps:  Thoughts and Prayers, All Holidays
Ink:  Basic Black, SU Marker (Basic Black)
Paper:  Whisper White, Basic Black
Other:  Big Shot, Framed Tulips EF, Basic Pearls (colored with permanent marker)

Thanks so much for stopping by.

Enjoy!


7 comments:

Susie said...

Bonnie - This is gorgeous. That embossed tulip frame really sets it off.

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

This is gorgeous Bonnie, the tree looks like it's stamped on satin!

Vicky Hayes said...

This is a beautiful CAS card. I like the way you used the word Peace from that stamp on its own.

Carol said...

How GORGEOUS! Love the black and white! So pretty!

Benzi said...

This is a real black and white beauty and I'm sure Marie loves it, too. Great way to honor the Queen. Hope your new little one is doing great, as well as Mom and Dad.

G Peplow said...

Hi Bonnie, What a fabulous card, love B/W combination and embossing the base card makes it look beautifully framed, nice sentiment too, I really do love this one:0) Gay xx

Shirley said...

Very elegant and sophisticated too!