Monday, June 20, 2011

CASEing Mary

Last week's Featured Stamper at SCS was Mary, aka StamperCamper.  I wanted to CASE several of her cards, but only got to do this one.  I have others printed out and I hope to use them for inspiration later.

Here's what I did....


I kept the layout but my back layer is black instead of green, used butterflies instead of flowers and changed the colors.  I also used a different sentiment stamp.

Card Recipe
Stamps:  Wow Flowers
Ink:  Basic Black
Paper:  Whisper White, Basic Black, Wild Wasabi, Daffodil Delight, Melon Mambo
Accessories:  Big Shot, Beautiful Butterflies Embosslit, Black Grosgrain Ribbon, Basic Pearls

I hope Mary enjoyed her week as Featured Stamper.  Maybe I'll get a chance to look through the gallery of cards made in her honor.

Thanks for the visit.

Enjoy,

10 comments:

Susie said...

This is wonderful. I've got one to do, too.

Cynthia said...

Beautiful card, Bonnie! I love your butterfly pop of color!

Shirley said...

Beautiful design with the simple but striking butterflies! Lovely!

Sarah Coggins said...

Gorgeous! I love the simplicity and the pop of those colorful butterflies. :)

Carol said...

Wonderful card, Bonnie! Love the colorfulness of the butterflies!

G Peplow said...

Hi Bonnie, Love it, it's so beautiful, Gay xxx

Mary Marsh said...

this is such a pretty card bonnie-love the colors & images you used on your version

Benzi said...

So simple and so beautiful!!!

Vicky Hayes said...

I really like this kind of card - where you have a group of an image in different colours. Your bright butterflies work brilliantly with the black strip.

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

So pretty , love the embossing