Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Square in a Square



Last Saturday's Less is More challenge was to  PICK A SQUARE.  Here are the choices...


For our challenge this week we have a multiple choice.... well sort of ... you can choose which of the 5 SQUARES from our plan you wish to use to place the image of your card, leaving the rest as PURE WHITE SPACE!

The image may overflow the area slightly if necessary and the sentiment, should you choose to use one, may extend outside the area also, but it should be obvious exactly which area of the card you have chosen to fill.

" We will allow a rectangle, but, following the strict guidelines as the squares "

And the Featured Stamper this week at SCS is Rosigrid aka Rosemary.  You can see her fantastic gallery here.   This is the card I chose to CASE.  I used a different stamp and arranged the squares differently.  I hope I get time to CASE another of her cards this week.


Card Recipe
Stamps:  Flowers for all Seasons
Ink:  Black StazOn, SU Markers (Daffodil Delight, So Saffron, Real Red, Early Espresso, Old Olive)
Paper:  Whisper White, Real Red, Daffodil Deight

I have another square in the square card that I'll share later today (I hope).  I like it better, but it doesn't have the "pure white" space.

Thanks so much for stopping by and I so appreciate those comments.

Enjoy!

Bonnie

10 comments:

Mandi said...

This is super Bonnie
Simple and effective
Thank you for your entry
Diva LIM mandi
Less is More

Jenny said...

Pretty little image, I've spotted the cute ladybird too. Fab card :)
Jenny x

Susan said...

Love the bright colors you've chose, Bonnie! Cute image too!
My card is HERE

Dolly Daydreams said...

Lovely card with fab image so nice and spring like.

Marie

Zoechaos said...

Delightful card love the colours and the image XOXO Zoe

Chrissie said...

Love it Bonnie... as ever!
Thanks so much.
Chrissie
Lady LIM
"Less is More"

Emily Keaton said...

This is really cute, Bonnie!!

Vicky Hayes said...

How pretty - and I love the double frame!

Pauline said...

Very sweet card, love the sunny colours you used.

Benzi said...

What a darling CAS card....absolutely love that little image.