Monday, August 29, 2011

Bossy Sketch

I finally found time to join in the Friday Mashup challenge.  I always intend to join in, but sometimes the week just slips by.  So many challenges, so little time!

Here's the card I did.

Here's the challenge.
"MASHING IT UP" this week

Create a project using the provided "Sketch".

or Create a project that has a "Dry Embossing on it".

or "Mash it Up!" and create a card using the "Sketch with Dry Embossing".


Here's the sketch.
Here's a close up!

Card Recipe
Stamps:  French Foliage, Teeny, Tiny Wishes
Ink:  Old Olive
Paper:  Crumb Cake, Very Vanilla, Old Olive
Other:  Big Shot, Square Lattice EF, Color Spritzer Tool, Tangerine Tango SU Marker, 1 3/4" Circle Punch, Nestie

I'm so glad you came to visit today.  Thank you for the awesome comments you left over the weekend. 
Enjoy!


9 comments:

Kasey ~ in Oz said...

Hey Bonnie, Lovely to see you playing with us at the Friday Mashup. it's been a while since we've seen you! This card is so great, love the really clean lines you've used.
Cheers,
Kasey ~ in Oz

Vicky Hayes said...

This is a great way to use French Foliage! I love that you put that leaf in the spotlight and the touch of Tangerine Tango spritz is a lovely subtle touch.

Lisa said...

This is a lovely CAS card. I really like that leaf and a perfect sentiment from the Teeny Tiny Wishes set to bring it all together!

Thansk so much for playing along with us at The Friday Mashup!

Kim S said...

I LOVE your mash-up. The extra splashes of pattern and color on the leaf and the sentiment strip are gorgeous!

I also wanted you to know that I left you a award on my blog. Check it out on Joyful Creations with Kim.

Benzi said...

Very pretty, Bonnie. Love that leaf image...soon they'll all be many bright colors falling everywhere.

hollybeary creations said...

Bonnie's back in Da House!!! Yay, I missed you! This came out great, so soft and pretty. Don't you just love that stamp set. Those leaves are so realistic. You can really do a lot with that set. Glad to see you back playing with us. You are right there are way to many challenges and just not enough time. I have the same problem. Thanks for joining us at the Friday Mashup this week.

Kim P said...

Wonderful to see you again! This crisp design looks great! I need to bring out my color spritzer! Thanks for joining the Friday Mashup!

Lesley said...

Ooooh! I love it, the crumb cake paper is divine Bonnie! Thanks for joining us at the Friday Mashup!
Smiles,
Lesley

Colleen Dietrich said...

Neat! It's got such a 'spa' like feeling, all natural and soothing.