Sunday, April 19, 2015

Promise Me Tulips

The tulips have been beautiful this year!

Seeing them has made me want to do a card with this awesome Penny Black stamp.


And when I saw the Curtain Call Challenge, I was had to play.



Simon Monday Challenge Blog
IN THE MIDDLE


I inked the stamp with Distress Markers, thumped with a darker shade
 and stamped on Whisper White cardstock.

The background is lightly sponged with Soft Sky.

I used my Color Spritzer and Pumpkin Pie marker to spritz a bit of the orange shade.

The sentiment is from a Penny Black set, Eloquence.
I love these sentiments!

I hope you're having a good weekend.

Thanks for stopping by.

Enjoy!
    **********
Card Recipe
Stamps:  Promise Me (Penny Black), Eloquence (Penny Black)
Ink: Distress Markers (Picked Raspberry, Seedless Preserves, Peeled Paint, Shabby Shutters), Soft Sky, SU Marker (Pumpkin Pie
Paper:  Solar White (Neena), Whisper White
Other: Color Spritzer (retired), Adorning Accents Edgelits (retired), Adorning Accents EF (retired) Crochet Thread (stash)

All supplies are Stampin' Up! unless otherwise noted




18 comments:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Gorgeous Bonnie, love those tulips and the top shape.

Benzi said...

I love, love, love that stamp and you've made a beautiful card with it, Bonnie.
Have a wonderful Sunday.

Brenda said...

Oh my Bonnie, this card is stunning!! I love those tulips, love the spritzing of ink and love, love the decorative edge at the top of your panel! Just beautiful!! Hugs, Brenda

Liz said...

Gorgeous card - those tulips are just beautiful. xx

Deepti said...

Gorgeous card!

Heather said...

Hi Bonnie, thanks for your lovely comments.
This is a beautiful card - stunning colours and colouring and great splattering with lovely details!!

hugs
Heather xx

Marisa said...

So glad you played along with us at The Curtain Call Bonnie :) That stamp is gorgeous and I love the splatter you added along with the lovely top trim. My favorite flower in my garden right now and on paper :)

SYLVIA-ANNE said...

Wow! what gorgeous colours Bonnie - Soft Sky has been my favourite SU colour this year, and what a fabulous background it makes for the deep pink Tulips. Awesome!
Sylvia xx

jimlynn said...

WOW! I love this Bonnie! Those tulips are so pretty and just love the entire design on this work of art. Beautiful!
Lynn

Bobby said...

Beautiful tulips, Bonnie.

Michelle said...

Beautiful card, Bonnie. The tulips are lovely. Wonderful! Thank you for sharing your work with us this week for the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge.

~Michelle

http://www.michellezerull.blogspot.com

Susan said...

Beautiful tulips, and wonderful details like the scalloped edge and the bit of spritzing!

Sandy said...

So very pretty!
Sandy xx

Anonymous said...

Hi Bonnie,
These tulips are so lovely; all the depth and variety of colour you have achieved is gorgeous.
Heather T

Loll said...

WOW! Absolutely stunning Bonnie!! I love this stamp and it's been on my wish list for a while. What the heck am I waiting for??!! :) xx

Karen Dunbrook said...

love this!!!! fab card mf

Princess Judy Palmer said...

Gorgeous card!

Greta said...

This is stunning, Bonnie!