Thursday, May 13, 2010

Stamp A Stack Coming Up

Finally, I have decided which cards to offer during my Stamp A Stack on May 22nd & May 25th. I had so many ideas that it was hard to narrow it down to five cards. Maybe I need to have these more often?

I tried to choose designs that would cover all occasions. There is some embossing, inking with markers, two-step stamping, punching, and embossing with the Big Shot (the dragonfly card is embossed with the square lattice folder).

If you live in the Cary area, and would like to come, send me an email and I will save you a spot. Class times are Saturday, May 22 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm and Tuesday, May 25 9:30 am - 12:30 pm.

Now I need to start cutting!

Hope you like them!
Bonnie

1 comment:

Sarah Coggins said...

Those cards are beautiful! Unfortunately, I don't think I can make either date. Hopefully next time as I really enjoy coming and playing! :)