Friday, May 21, 2010

Another Bird

I am still enjoying my Extra Large Two-Step Bird Punch. Did you know that you can still order it?

This one is punched from Elegant Eggplant with wings punched from Tea Party DSP.

He's mounted on a Love Note Hug. Sorry they are no longer available. Maybe they will make a comeback in the 2010-11 Idea Book & Catalog.

He has a little pearl for an eye and the sentiment is punched from the scallop oval punch. ( I stamped a boo boo and had to cover it. I do that quite often.) The sentiment is from the Watercolor Trio set in the Summer Mini Catalog. It can be used for any occasion. I love the script.

This is a quick and easy card. My favorite kind.

Card Recipe
Stamps: Watercolor Trio
Paper: Almost Amethyst, Tea Party DSP, Hug
Ink: Elegant Eggplant
Acc.: Extra Large Two-Step Bird Punch, Boho Blossom Punch, Ribbon Originals Elementary

I have friends and daughters coming to stamp tomorrow. I am so excited!

Hope you have a wondeful weekend too.
Bonnie

No comments: