Thursday, April 25, 2013

Fielding Blue

This card uses 3 of the colors that Stampin' Up! will be retiring on June 1st.  I have to say, I'm really sad about these three and a couple of others too.  But I'm really happy with the new colors and I can still use my stash of retiring ones.

Today I'm using Baja Breeze, Not Quite Navy and River Rock.



The CAS Challenge at SCS this week is a sketch that won my CAS heart at first glance.

And the Tuesday Color Challenge, also at SCS is Quite a River Breeze (see colors above).

Addicted to CAS's Code word is 


I was so excited to see that they showcased my Friend Card, from the last challenge, on their Facebook page this week. 

And Simon Says Stamp's  ANYTHING GOES challenge.

All supplies are Stampin' Up! unless otherwise noted

Card Recipe
Stamps:  Field Flowers
Ink:  Baja Breeze, Not Quite Navy, River Rock
Paper:  Whisper White, Whisper White Textured, Not Quite Navy
Other: Decorative Label Punch, Stamp-a-majig

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit.  Hope you'll come back soon.

Enjoy!

16 comments:

Benzi said...

A beautiful CAS card, Bonnie. I never had River Rock but I have the other two and I really don't want them to go.

Congrats on getting on the Facebook page.

Sue - said...

I really like this card Bonnie. Love the different blues together.

Cathy said...

Very pretty card Bonnie, I love the design. The flower image is so detailed, it's lovely. Cathy x

Loll said...

Gorgeous card Bonnie. I LOVE that sketch from Denise ... and will also miss the three retiring colors that you've used. The flower looks amazing done in blue and I love the river rock stem and leaves. Thanks so much for joining us at Addicted to CAS! And congrats on being our Facebook ShowCase from the last challenge!! Loll xx

Cynthia said...

So pretty! Love the simplicity of it. The layers are gorgeous...as is the flower!

jimlynn said...

Bonnie, I'm sad to see those colors go too - along with several more.
Love the way you used these colors and that flower is so lovely.
Lynn

Laura said...

ANother Beauty, Bonnie!! I love Love the colors. So sad there retiring too. :(

Emily Keaton said...

Oh, say it isn't so--Baja Breeze and Not Quite Navy retiring??? Boo hoo. These look oh so gorgeous on your beautiful CAS creation :)

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous card Bonnie and what a fabulous colour choice.
Congrats on your Friend card-very well deserved :)
Nessa xx

Jules said...

Hi Bonnie

Simple and elegant .. .. I love it!!!!!!

Hope you are having a good week.

Love Jules xx

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

You're on a roll Bonnie, another beautiful card.

Unknown said...

What a lovely card Bonnie. I love the textured card you've used and the colours are gorgeous. It's such a shame that these colours are being retired but onwards and upwards as they say! Congratulations on being our Facebook showcase in the last challenge. Thanks so much for joining the fun at A2CAS.

Karen x

Maria said...

Love the flower and design for this gorgeous CAS card...well done!

Susan said...

LOVE that gorgeous bloom!!! That must be one of the stamps that you have to stamp to or three different layers? Just gorgeous!

Jingle said...

This is stunning! That blue just shines! Gorgeous! Thanks so much for playing along with us over at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog!

wannabcre8tive said...

Wow, this is gorgeous. I love the color combo and I am sad they discontinued them, too.