Monday, April 8, 2013

Another Sunny Secret Garden

Here's another card I did using the Secret Garden set.



The flower was done in the same way as in the previous post.

This time I laid it on my new Madera Corner die and left the unembossed portion at the bottom.

Queen for the Day at SCS inspired the layout.   She's known as Heartsong47 and has so many wonderful cards in her gallery.  I chose this one to CASE.

Color Throwdown has some fantastic colors this week.


 The CCEE Challenge is looking for THINGS WITH WINGS

Addicted to CAS  has a code word


All supplies are Stampin' Up! unless otherwise noted

Card Recipe
Stamps:  Secret Garden, Papillon Potpourri, Blossoms Abound
Ink: Always Artichoke, Tuxedo Black (Memento), Orchid Opulence, SU Marker (Rich Razzleberry)
Paper:  Whisper White, Daffodil Delight, Always Artichoke
Other:  Big Shot, Fancy Fans EF,  Secret Garden Framelit Dies, Bitty Butterfly Punch, Madera Corner Die (Memory Box), Simply Scored

Sometimes when I'm listing the supplies I forget something.  If you ever have a question, you can email me and I'll be glad to answer.  You can email me through my profile.

I want to thank Jen for choosing my Featuring Lesley Again card as a cut above.


And thank you susanbri for choosing the same card and also my Nature Walk Birthday as CAS Favorites at Splitcoaststampers.


Whew! That's a lot of blogging today.  Sorry to give it all at once, but challenges are closing and I wanted to get in the door on time.

Thanks for bearing with me.  I'll try to sit down and be quiet for a few days.  Maybe.  Or maybe not.....

Enjoy!


20 comments:

Sue - said...

Such a pretty card.

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Another beautiful card Bonnie, as are the previous posts, simple cards and so very effective.

Benzi said...

Another beauty, Bonnie. I love that flower and your 'winged thing' (butterfly) is gorgeous. So glad you joined us at CCEE Stampers this week.
You've having quite a nice week....don't stop now. LOL

Cathy said...

Beautiful card Bonnie. I love how you've layered your flower. Leaving the area unembossed is so effective too. Cathy x

Aileen said...

Beautiful card Bonnie. Love your flower and the little butterfly adds a super contrast colour. x

Aileen said...

Beautiful card Bonnie. Love your flower and the little butterfly adds a super contrast colour. x

Loll said...

Hi Bonnie. Such a great layout and design. Love the embossed background, with the smooth strip at the bottom for the sentiment. Lovely flower and butterfly! Thanks so much for joining us at Addicted to CAS! Loll xx

jimlynn said...

ANOTHER beautiful card!!! You've really been busy! Love this one too....really like the way you do that flower and the little butterfly is perfect!
Lynn

Marisa said...

Just LOVE that EF!! Gorgeous card and use of the colours. Congrats on being a CAS favorite too :)

Tan's Hobbies said...

Hello, Bonnie!!! This card of yours is soooo pretty. Love the background card design, love the flower and ADORE that butterfly. Love the swirl too!!

Anonymous said...

I love the background on this pretty card Bonnie,it is the perfect backdrop to your pretty butterfly and flower :)
Nessa xx

RitaR said...

You've inspired me with your lovely card design .... I have this maderia die and am always looking for ideas to use it. Love what you've done with it!!

God bless!

Irene said...

Another beautiful and stunning card Bonnie, I love the splash of red in the butterfly.
luv
irene
xxxxxxxxxxxx

Susan said...

A lovely card! Beautiful layered flower and it looks perfect on that corner die cut!

MaryH said...

Glamourous card! I just got those framelits & stamps, now I can't wait to try after seeing this beauty. Your lattice work behind the flowers is gorgeous, and I liked the interesting way you used the Madeira corner die too! Will have to remember that! TFS

Narelle Farrugia said...

Goodness this is pretty Bonnie!

Paper Creations by Shirley said...

Beautiful card, love the embossing & layered flower. The shade of yellow is very nice! Cheers, Shirleyx

Darnell said...

Why would you say you will go sit down and be quiet? That's nonsense and I'll not hear any of that talk out of you! Your cards are drool-inducing works of art that inspire all of us, so do NOT go sit down and be quiet!

Unknown said...

Such a lovely card Bonnie. Thanks for joining in the fun at A2CAS.

Karen x

Darnell said...

I love it when I'm a smarty-pants and can prove I'm right! Congratulations, my little friend, for the well-deserved Facebook shoutout from ATCAS for your stunning card!!