Saturday, April 25, 2015

Make Your Heart Sing for ATCAS

We're back around to another challenge from 
Addicted to CAS


Barb (Barb's Studio Creations) is our hostess this week. 
This is what she chose.


Pia (Pia's Creative World) is our Guest Designer this month.
Do check out her lovely creations.

Eureka Stamps is our sponsor for this challenge and
they're offering 3 digi images to the winner.
They have some lovely designs that I've been hoping to win for some time!



I'm going to enter this in our sister challenge
Addicted to Stamps
Addicted to Stamps and More!
ANYTHING GOES

    **********
I had this piece of Alcohol Inked background out 
and thought it would do well for the gold.

I trimmed it up, stamped the sentiment, added a little die cut butterfly
 and some pearls.  Done!

Be sure to check out all the Design Team's inspiration! Wow!

And I hope you'll create a CAS (Clean And Simple) card 
with black, white and gold and join us at ATCAS.

Glad you stopped by.

Enjoy!
    **********
Card Recipe
Stamps:  Eloquence (Penny Black)
Ink:  Archival Black, Alcohol Inks (Ranger)
Paper:  Solar White (Neena), Basic Black, Glossy White (Time Holtz)
Other:  Pippi Die (MB), Simply Scored, Basic Pearls

All supplies are Stampin' Up! unless otherwise noted


20 comments:

Kylie said...

I'm glad you saved that panel! I love the shape you chose too. The black butterfly, sentiment and little pearls are so elegant!! Thanks for linking up at ATSM too! xx

Unknown said...

I love your card Bonnie! And I LOVE that sentiment, I think we all really need to remember that in our every day life! At least I know I do. :-)

Brenda said...

Oh Bonnie, this card is just gorgeous! I love that color combo that was chosen for the challenge are just beautiful together. I love your gold background-that is just stunning, your sentiment is beautiful and that butterfly just finishes off this card perfectly. Hugs, Brenda

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Beautiful card, love the design.

You make it sound so simple LOL.

Unknown said...

So pretty! Love the sentiment!

Vicki Dutcher said...

Perfectly stunning background!

jimlynn said...

Beautiful background with the alcohol inks. Such a lovely, lovely card.
Lynn

Susan said...

That piece of gold background is gorgeous! So glad you didn't throw it away. A perfect setting for the sophisticated black butterfly! Great sentiment!

Bobby said...

I love it when a leftover piece sparks the imagination. You've come up with a wonderful card, Bonnie, and I love the sentiment.

Neets B said...

So simple yet so effective, the black looks fabulous against your gold background. Thanks for sharing at ATSM this week, Anita x

Darnell said...

Stunning, Bonnie! You have such a fabulous eye for design!! Enjoy the weekend! Hugs, Darnell

Deepti said...

This card draws my attention, pure elegance :)

Barb Ghig said...

Gorgeous inked background, Bonnie! I love this sentiment and your butterfly is so pretty! Stunning CAS card!

Loll said...

Love the marbled effect with your alcohol inked background. The black butterfly and frame look amazing with the gold. xx

Julie B said...

Gorgeous background for the die cut butterfly and sentiment, Bonnie.
Thanks so much for sharing with us at ATSM this week. :)

Pat said...

Gorgeous card - love the one rounded corner (why don't I ever think of that?!). Great color scheme for that expression, too.

*Vicki* said...

WOW!! I just love that background and your black butterfly silhouette really makes it pop out even more! Thanks for sharing your creation with us at Addicted to Stamps & More! Hugs & Smiles - *Vicki*-DT member

Pia Larsen said...

Fab look with the inked background panel.
It has been fantastic and an honor to be the April guest designer. I have always found loads of awesome CAS inspiration with ATCAS. Thank you :-)

Princess Judy Palmer said...

More vellum! I tell ya; it's making a comeback. This CAS card is quite stunning!

Jaydee said...

Bonnie, that sentiment is fabulous and your background is the perfect way to let it shine. Gorgeous CAS card
hugs
jaydee