Thursday, May 14, 2015

Mixed Bunch and Friends


The Mixed Bunch stamp set is set for retirement.

I've enjoyed this set.

I stamped and embossed one of the flowers with Whisper White on
Perfect Plum cardstock and punched it out.

I used a little shaping on the flower and finished it off with a retired fancy brad.

The die cut enjoy is by Penny Black.
Love it!

I used a snippet of DP from the snippet box.

Something I really enjoyed
was a chance to meet two awesome ladies in person.


Mary and Darnell are just as lovely in person
as they are on their blogs.

What a wonderful day and a day I will always cherish.

Glad you stopped by.

Enjoy!
    **********
Card Recipe
Stamps:  Mixed Bunch
Ink:  Whisper white
Paper:  Solar White (Neena), Perfect Plum, DP (?)
Other:  Hooray Dies (PB), Brad (retired), White EP, Daffodil Delight Blendabilities

All supplies are Stampin' Up! unless otherwise noted

18 comments:

Hettie said...

GORGEOUS card there Bonnie. I do love that set and use it often.
Great colour too. As I have the same PB die you just know I am going to have to CASE this! Hope you don't mind.
Can't believe you got to see Mary and Darnell. Lucky girls!!
Hugs
xx

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Beautiful and elegant card Bonnie. How lovely to meet your blogging friends.

jimlynn said...

A very, very pretty card! I love that big flower. Your card is so elegant looking.
Fantastic that you got to meet Darnell and Mary! HOW FUN!
Lynn

Lisa Lara said...

Beautiful Bonnie.

Sue - said...

Gorgeous card Bonnie! How great you three bloggy friends got to meet up!

Nessa's Crafty Place said...

Beautiful card Bonnie-love the colours.
Beautiful photograph too-Happy Crafty Ladies :)
Nessa xxx

Brenda said...

What a beautiful card Bonnie! I am loving that background paper and of course that beautiful bloom. You "enjoy" is a delightful font and I can see why you love it so. Your purples are so soft and pretty and just pops off the white base. Love it! Hugs, Brenda

Brenda said...

Darn, my fingers get faster than my brain works. lol Wanted to say I love the picture of you, Auntie Darnell and Momma Mary, I'm so glad you ladies were able to meet up with each other!! Hugs again, Brenda

laurie said...

Three musketeers!I bet there was some good stamping going on!

Your card is lovely..and now I need that PB die!!!

Loll said...

Beautiful card Bonnie!!

Looks like you three had a lot of fun meeting up. :) xx

JoAnn said...

Such an elegant card and pretty colors.
Glad you had a good time with friends.

Meihsia Liu said...

Love your beautiful card, Bonnie. :)

Lesley said...

How awesome to meet, Darnell! I am happy you had a good visit. xo

kiwimeskreations said...

What a delightful card - love those colours you have used Bonnie. What a wonderful day you, Darnell and Mary must have had!
Blessings
Maxine

Susan said...

Lucky you, getting to meet Mary and Darnell!

Love your card. I have some of that same dp - I'm desperately trying to reduce my stash of dp! It looks great with that very flourish-y "enjoy" on it.

MaryH said...

Pretty, pretty. I love that soft embossed background, and that wonderful flower center. Shaping the flower certainly added so much to the die cut. We enjoyed the very special day as well. Hope you will have a good wkend. TFS & Hugs

Bobby said...

Love those smiling faces. I'm so glad you got a chance to meet. Love this purple card and curving the petals sure does make a difference.

Greta said...

Beautiful card, Bonnie! How wonderful to meet 2 sweet blogging friends--lovely picture!