My blogger friend Emily of mylittlesliceofbliss, bestowed this Beautiful Blogger award on me last week. Thank you Emily, I am honored!
Now I need to tell 7 things about myself. I guess I can't say "I love to make cards" seven times so here goes....
- I grew up in New England.
- I have been a Carolina girl for over 40 years.
- I have a wonderful husband who encourages my creativity.
- I have 3 beautiful grown daughters that I am ever so proud of.
- I have 4 precious grandchildren.
- I am a retired librarian.
- I am a stampaholic!
OK, now I get to pass this award along to 7 of my favorite bloggers. Emily already gave the award to some of my favorites so here are some more worthy bloggers. Do check out their blogs for some wonderful inspiration.
- Susie of Sharing What I Love has shared life lessons as well as card inspiration.
- Hannah of Sherbetblossom gave me the Blogspotter button last spring and I have enjoyed her cards and interesting tibits since then. She has become a favorite of one of my daughters too.
- Catherine of Catherine Pooler Stamps who shares lots of tips and techniques on her blog.
- Karin of Inspired to Stamp keeps me inspired.
- Judi of paper-rose-petals who does the most incredible watercoloring.
- Debbie at Unfrogettable Stamping gives me Stampin' Up! inspiration.
- Cindy at Stamps, Paper & Ink is last but not least on my list.