Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Friends Sketch

Now that I have my days straight, I got the sketch challenge done on the day! I haven't done that in a long time. You can see the sketch here. C'mon and play along!

I inked this little flower from the Friends Never Fade set with SU Markers and stamped then punched the corners. It was looking a little bare, (I think it was a bit small for the size of the square) so I used a clear mount block to guide in drawing a line all around. This always makes me nervous. You can probably see where I got the wobblies!

I used lots of Real Red here. I have some fall birthday girls who like red. I'll save this for one of them.

Card Recipe
Stamps: Friends Never Fade, Short & Sweet
Ink: SU Markers, Real Red, More Mustard, Always Artichoke
Paper: Whisper White, Real Red
Acc.: Scallop Trim Corner Punch, Big Shot, Square Lattice EF, Narrow Daffodil Delight ribbon

I'll be back with a card for the One Layer Wednesday challenge. I'm on a roll.

Later,
Bonnie

1 comment:

Emily Keaton said...

Oooo! This is really nice, Bonnie! I love the red and think that you did a fab job drawing in the frame by hand. I wouldn't have noticed the wobblies at all if you hadn't mentioned them!! I love how you used the scallop trim corner punch--really dresses up a square panel :)