Monday, November 15, 2010

Delightful in Gold

The Just Add Ink Challenge last week was to do a Christmas card. 


This is the card I'm entering there.  It's one of my favorites and I couldn't use it for a class because I didn't have enough gold.  We did one in Vanilla with Cherry Cobbler.  It was nice, but I love the gold.

Card Recipe
Stamps:  Delightful Decorations
Ink:  VersaMark
Paper:  Brushed Gold, Whisper White
Accessories:  Big Shot, Elegant Lines Embossing Folder, Gold Embossing Powder, Organdy Ribbon, Gold Cord

I hope you have had a wonderful Monday and that you got to stamp some.

Enjoy,
Bonnie

6 comments:

Colleen said...

This is so classy and elegant. Love it!
Hugs,
Colleen

Christine Blain said...

This is beautiful, Bonnie.

Ali-Belly said...

Being a 'more-is-more' kind of stamping gal, I'm really starting to enjoy the clean, simple lines of cards like this - it IS elegant! I love it!

Colleen Dietrich said...

This is so very elegant and lovely. No wonder you prefer the gold over the Cherry.

Emily Keaton said...

This is SO very elegant, Bonnie!! Perfect in every way :)

Mary Marsh said...

this is such an elegant christmas card-love the ef