Friday, April 12, 2013

Featuring Ellen

The Featured Stamper at SCS this week is ebparker.  I found several, well more than several, cards that I would love to CASE.  This is the beautiful card that I was able to CASE this week.  I fear I didn't do Ellen's card justice.



But we did this card in our Papercrafting class yesterday and the ladies really liked it.  Thanks Ellen for the inspiration.

Simon Says Stamp Challenge is looking for April Showers and/or Spring Flowers so I think I'll take this posy over and say hello.

All supplies are Stampin' Up! unless otherwise noted

Card Recipe
Stamps:  Triple Treat Flower, Bloomin' Marvelous (both retired)
Ink:  Daffodil Delight, Certainly Celery
Paper:  Certainly Celery, Whisper White
Other: Simply Scored, Adorning Accents Edgelits, Adorning Accents EF, Fancy Flower Punch, Five Petal Flower Punch (retired), Decorative Brad (retired), 1/8" Daffodil Taffeta Ribbon

I had some exciting news this morning when I turned on my computer.  I had 3 emails telling me that I had been chosen for Queen for the Day at Splitcoaststampers.  How exciting is that?!! Thanks to my friends, Benzi, Susan and Loll for letting me know.

And thanks to you for stopping by today.

Enjoy!


16 comments:

Ardyth said...

Wow! Bonnie! You're QFTD?! I'll have to see if I can play along! Congrats - if I don't, it's not because I didn't want to! Love your fresh green FS card!

Marisa said...

Love yellow and green together and the flower is fabulous as is the wonderful scalloped border :)

Elizabeth said...

Hi Bonnie, I think your card is just as lovely in its own way as Ellen's. I particularly like the flowers on yours. Elizabeth xx

Emily Keaton said...

Lovely card, Bonnie! That layered flower is spectacular. CONGRATS on being Queen for the Day!!! You are so deserving :)

Cynthia said...

Oooooo!! Queen for a Day??? Way to go!!!!! Wow, you're like a celebrity now!! ;-) And I love this card--sweet spring colors!

Have a great weekend, Queen Bonnie!!

Loll said...

Beautiful spring colors ... love the pop of red in the center of the flower. Great design ... love the scored borders. Loll xx

Darnell said...

Congratulations, Bonnie!! You are Queen for the Day on lots of days over here in the Playhouse, so I'm delighted to hear that Splitcoast gave you the honor, too!!

Your card is stunning and, of course, you did Ellen proud!

Cathy said...

Hi Bonnie, love all of the details on this card :) Cathy

Anonymous said...

Bonnie-this is a really pretty card-and i love those colours together :)
Congratulations on being Queen For The Day-how fabulous !
Nessa xx

Joy said...

Your flower is stunning.. thanks for joining us at Simon Says Challenge blog

Susan said...

A beautiful interpretation of Ellen's card! I still can't decide which of your cards to CASE for the Queen for the Day - I love so many of them!!!!

Laura said...

YAAAYYY!! Bonnie Im so excited that you were chosen for the QFTD!! Now the Question is what and how many cards can I make in a day. You have so many to chose from!! I was so excited about the news that I almost forgot to say how lovely your card is. I Love the colors and the Layout! TFS

Greta said...

Great card to CASE & I love what you did! Congrats on being Queen!

Jules said...

Hi Bonnie

Loving the colours on this one very much and the embossing is a great finishing touch.

Hope you are having a lovely weekend.

Love Jules xx

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

On seeing this for the first time, I though oh! how pretty, I love it all.

Benzi said...

A beautiful card to honor Ellen. Love the pretty colors. The flower is adorable.