Saturday, July 5, 2014

Peaceful Petals Blended for Kylie

I've been playing with my Blendabilities again.


I used the Daffodil Delight set.

I think this is my favorite color set so far.

And I want to wish Kylie a very happy birthday!

Loll has a Birthday Celebration going on for her.
I hope you'll go over with a card and give her some birthday love.


One of Kylie's challenges is

This week's challenge is
MAKE YOUR MARK
you can use any kind of pens, pencils, paints or chalks. 
Perhaps you can make you mark by sponging or even sewing? 
The choice is yours!

I used the Blendabilities which are 
Stampin' Up!'s new alcohol markers.


I'm so glad you could stop by.

Enjoy!
   **********

Card Recipe
Stamps:  Peaceful Petals, Perfectly Penned (both retired)
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black
Paper:  110# Solar White (Neena), Daffodil Delight, Whisper White
Other:  Blendabilities (Daffodil Delight), Gingham Ribbon (retired), Scallop Trim Corner Punch (retired), Simply Scored

All supplies are Stampin' Up! unless otherwise noted


19 comments:

Kylie said...

Wow!! Bonnie, the colours are so striking. Beautifully coloured, it is just so fresh and gorgeous. Thank you so very much!!! xx (and thanks so much for playing along at ATSM xx)

MaryH said...

Oh goodie, I get to leave the 1st comment! LOL. Love the bright yellow with this b&w. That SU sentiment is awesome with this sweet summery flower. Of course I had to fall in love with that retired corner punch. Loved, too, the way you scored at the top...very nice distinctive detail. TFS & Hugs

Mrs A. said...

How pretty. I love the scrolling of the sentiment letters. Must investigate these new pens as the results look lovely. Hugs Mrs A.

Loll said...

So pretty Bonnie. You are acing the Blendabilities. Love the highlighted areas on your flowers - gives it so much depth. xx

Barb Ghig said...

This is really gorgeous, Bonnie! I love your yellow bloom and that you chose such an elegant sentiment! I'm sure Kylie is going to love it, too!

jimlynn said...

Bonnie, I love the way you did the top of that white panel with the punch and scoring! Very creative and it gives this such an elegant look. Love your coloring with the Blendables too!
Lynn

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Such a sunny card, with your beautiful colouring too.

Cornelia (fun stamping) said...

Sooo pretty, Bonnie - the coloring, the bow, the scoring - love everything about it!

Deepti said...

This is gorgeous, love the yellow intricate frame and the beautifully colored flower :)

Darnell said...

You are really rocking those new markers, Bonnie!! Kylie is going to swoon over this superb card!! Hugs, Darnell

Pam Sparks said...

So pretty Bonnie and what fun to have new markers! A gal can never have to many or much of anything we love!

laurie said...

Love it, Bonnie! Your coloring is perfect!

Hettie said...

This is gorgeous Bonnie. Love that yellow of the flower.
Hugs
xx

Brenda said...

So, so beautiful Bonnie! You are really good with these new markers. I so love that flower! Hugs, Brenda

Monika/Buzsy said...

Very pretty Bonnie. Love that gorgeous bloom and the decorative corners.

Benzi said...

This is a beautiful card, Bonnie. I love that gingham ribbon with the Daffodil Delight. Your punched corners look fab.

Cynthia said...

Beautiful card--that font is gorgeous too!

Colleen Dietrich said...

That flower is beautifully colored, Bonnie! Aren't alcohol markers fun to play with? I love my Copics.

Princess Judy Palmer said...

Very, very nice! And you left in the magic white space on each petal! I confess that I know it looks awesome that way but just cannot do it myself. You rock!