Sunday, May 10, 2015

Butterfly on Coral

I love the Butterfly Thinlit Dies for
QACAS (Quick And Clean And Simple) cards!



Using a piece of Decorative Paper makes me happy too.

And I used a NBUS Embossing Folder to boot!

is about using coral this week.
I love this Calypso Coral Paper.

Gotta run.

Thanks for the visit.

Enjoy!
    **********
Card Recipe
Paper:  Solar White (Neena), DSP, Whisper White
Other:  Butterfly Thinlits, EF (Cuttlebug), Basic Rhinestones

All supplies are Stampin' Up! unless otherwise noted



11 comments:

Loll said...

Beautiful!! xx

Anonymous said...

This is wonderful! Thanks so much for linking up with us at the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog!!! - Ashli :)

MaryH said...

Simply fabulous with this hot coral and that wonderful white butterfly. (I just got this set - it was OOS when I ordered the bundle earlier). Love that NBUS border too. Very elegant with this hot look. TFS & Hugs

jimlynn said...

There's that gorgeous butterfly again! Love it in this color. Lovely card Bonnie.
Hope you had a great Mother's Day.
Lynn

JoAnn said...

Gorgeous. I love the butterfly and pretty coral color.

Pam said...

Gorgeous! Love it.

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Lovely colour and the white butterfly just stands out beautifully.

Pat said...

I love this beautiful white butterfly against the coral background Bonnie and edged so prettily with the embossing. x

Susan said...

The butterfly is so lovely against the coral dp. And good for you to use a NBUS ef!

Brenda said...

Well now, isn't this a beautiful and summery card?! I love that paper as well as the color of it Bonnie. The butterfly is so lacy and pretty and that embossing fold, oh yea I'm in love! lol Fabulous card! Hugs, Brenda

Bobby said...

So beautiful, Bonnie. Just curious. How many embossing folders do you have?