Friday, May 28, 2010

Another Black Magic

Hi stampin' folks. Today I want to share another card done with the Black Magic technique. This one is very simple since I still don't feel like I have mastered the technique.


I love the yellow, black and white combination and since the background design is mainly black, I just had to put it on a yellow card.

The image was stamped with Whisper White. After it dried, I colored it with Prismacolor Pencils and highlighted with the gel pen. I chose to do the dots on the frame instead of the flower. I hope that's not taking too much creative license with Karen's technique.

I'll keep practicing.

Card Recipe
Stamps: Bella's Bloom
Paper: Yo Yo Yellow, Basic Black, Whisper White
Ink: Whisper White
Acc.: Big Shot, SU Perfect Details, & Backgrounds 1 Texturz Plates, Ovals Originals Die, Black Satin Ribbon, Dimensionals

Hope you all have a wonderful Memorial Day. Please say a prayer for out servicemen past and present.
Bonnie

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lovely!! This is such a fun technique isn't it?!
smiles,Deena

Katherine said...

I think this is an excellent take on the Black Magic Technique! Great card :)