Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Lady in Black

The Less is More Challenge this week is TAKE THREE CHALLENGES.  We were to take any three of the past challenges and combine the criteria from them on a card.


One of my friends let me use this lovely lady stamp as couple of months ago.  She had been set aside until I had occasion to put her into a finished project. (The stamped lady, not my friend.)  I'm afraid I don't remember who made the stamp but it stamps beautifully.

I used 4 previous challenges:
   Week 12  Of Centre
   Week 18  Monochrome
   Week 23  Something with Legs
   Week 43  Bit of Bling  (See that rock on her finger?)

I am so excited.  Dear friends are visiting today.  I haven't seen them in over 2 years and it's well past time to get together.

Thanks for stopping by.  Your visits make me happy too.

Enjoy,


15 comments:

Cynthia said...

LOVE the bling ring!! And the stamp lady is awesome. Very classy card!!

Emily Keaton said...

FANTASTIC, Bonnie!! This CAS card is so elegant. Genius design. Love it!

Have a WONDERFUL time with your friends today!!!

Darnell J Knauss said...

Mmmmmm, so elegant! Love it!

Kathyk said...

Smashing card and LOVING the art deco image

Kathyk

Vicky Hayes said...

Such a gorgeous CAS card Bonnie and I'm amused by the ring! Enjoy spending time with your friends.

Aileen said...

So elegant and isn't she stylish?!! x

Chrissie said...

This is beautiful Bonnie... what a fab image.
I hope you had a good visit with your friends!
Thanks so much
Chrissie
"Less is More"

Jenni's Jems said...

Love that stamp she is so elegant! and love the bling on her finger makes me green with envy hee hex

jimlynn said...

Very stylish and elegant!
Lynn

Mandi said...

Oh I see the rock Bonie..fabulous dah-ling!
Terrific card, the black and white loosk superb

Thank you very much
mandi
"Less is More"

golfergal said...

I saw this card on your desk and loved the image. I am lucky to be the friend who visited Bonnie yesterday!

golfergal said...

I saw the card on your desk yesterday and loved the image. I was the lucky friend who visited with Bonnie! We did have a great time.

Benzi said...

Bonnie, what an elegant and classy card. Ooh, la, la...love the image.

Colleen Dietrich said...

So elegant, with so little on here! You are a master of CAS-ter!

Susan said...

Clean, simple, and elegant! What a fantastic card, Bonnie! LOVE that elegant lady!